RIP

Re: RIP

bellend
not at all connie going to take the dogs to Hornchurch country park, a doggy show.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

You've got a nice day for it, lets hope you win some prizes.

Re: RIP

bellend
what with our mutts????

Re: RIP

That's the one.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Perhaps I'm not as confused as I think I am?

Re: RIP

bellend
Hugh hefner did he die with a smile on his face?

Re: RIP

Phil Wailing
Wait till they try to nail the lid down.

Re: RIP

He did it his way and every other way.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

It must have been good for his health if he lived to ninety one years.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Tom Petty, 66, 'has life support pulled after being found with no brain activity' following cardiac arrest at his Malibu home
By Dailymail.com Reporter
Published: 20:23, 2 October 2017 | Updated: 21:01, 2 October 2017

Tom Petty has been removed from life support, after doctors found the star had 'no brain activity'.
The difficult decision was made hours after the 66-year-old was found unconscious and in full cardiac arrest at his Malibu home, reportsTMZ.
The Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers lead singer was not breathing when emergency services first responded to an emergency call on Saturday night, law enforcement sources told the website.
However responders detected a pulse, and Petty was resuscitated and rushed to hospital in nearby Santa Monica, where he was put on life support.

Critical: was placed Tom Petty, 66, on life support after being found in full cardiac arrest at his Malibu home on Saturday night; he is pictured in Beverly Hills on September 11

As he was: Petty, left, is seen performing in 1978
His condition was initially assessed as critical,.
The veteran star was the singer of Breakdown, the 1978 hit song and 1981's The Waiting.
Finding success both as part of The Heartbreakers and as a solo artist, Petty continues to work as a musician.

Family: Petty is seen with daughter Adria Petty and his second wife Dana York in 2012
His most recent album, 2014's Hypnotic Eye, was the first Tom Petty And The Heartbreakers to top the charts in the U.S.
The artist had just completed a 40th anniversary tour with The Heartbreakers, with its final performance at the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles on September 22.
Petty is a father of two, with daughters Adria and Kimberly from his 22-year first marriage to Jane Benyo.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/tvshowbiz/article-4942072/Tom-Petty-life-support-suffering-cardiac-arrest.html#ixzz4uNpjoyyO
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
Tom Petty was  at the cutting edge of musical talent....He could do the lot.

                                R.I.P

Re: RIP

Phil Wailing
Travelling Wilburys - Only Bob Dylan and Jeff Lynne left. Sad innit.

Re: RIP

Travelling Willburys five of the worlds greatest musical talents but all enjoying themselves no big clash of ego's.
As for George the best songwriter in the Beatles by far but had to deal with Lennon and McCartney's ego's but still won through.
RIP Tom

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Bob Dylan pays emotional tribute to friend Tom Petty after ‘shocking' death
The iconic folk singer said he was "crushed" by news of Petty's death at the age of 66
Jennifer ruby
9 hours ago

ES Entertainment

Bob Dylan has expressed his shock and sadness following the death of his friend Tom Petty in an emotional tribute.
The iconic folk singer said that news of the singer’s death at the age of 66 was “crushing” as he “thought the world” of him.
“It’s shocking, crushing news. I thought the world of Tom. He was great performer, full of the light, a friend, and I’ll never forget him,” he told Rolling Stone magazine.

A host of stars from the world of entertainment expressed their sorrow after it was revealed that the singer had suffered a cardiac arrest at his home in Malibu on Monday night.

Meat Loaf wrote on Facebook: “More sad news today with Passing another great Rocker Tom Petty, Great Writer with classic songs that marked a time in many peoples lives , loving fans who he also loved (sic).
“The world lost a great one today. He still lives with us in his music. As his daughter said earlier today a normal guy who loved what he did. Our prayers go out to Tom and his family.”

Billy Idol said that he was “shocked and upset” while Sheryl Crow described the news as “unbearable”.

“Tom Petty was one of the biggest inspirations for me as a musician. This one will hurt for a long time. Truly one of the sweetest people on earth. Rest In Peace brother,” wrote Kings of Leon star Nathan Followill.

“It’s going to be hard to take the stage tonight with such a heavy heart. Luckily music is what I use to get through tough times like these. Love one another.”

Tribute: Fans lay flowers on Tom Petty's star on the Walk of Fame (AFP/Getty Images)
Sir Paul McCartney wrote on Twitter: “Sending love to Tom Petty and his family at this difficult time.”

Re: RIP

Re: RIP

dalek1
Fats Domino dies aged 89.
He found his friend on Blueberry Hill.
One the underrated and great blues and rock and roll artists.
http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/entertainment-arts-41753839

Re: RIP

Michael Towner
RIP Fats. What would he be called if he came to fame in these sensitive times, in order not to give offence to persons of full habit? "Domino Plus"? "XXXL Domino"? Just a thought. The Jah Wobble version of "Blueberry Hill" is.....different.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uz8ohoWOGa8

Re: RIP

never underrated by me, that lazy blues style of his not easy.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Daniel Hegarty: Tributes paid to British motorcyclist killed in tragic accident during Macau Grand Prix

Martin Coulter
33 minutes ago

The partner of British motorcycling star Daniel Hegarty who died after an accident in the Macua Motorcycle Grand Prix has paid tribute to him as "the love of her life".
The 31-year-old racer was critically injured after crashing into the barriers on his sixth lap of the course during Saturday's race - losing control on a corner known as 'Fishermen's Bend'.
Although the race was immediately halted, it was too late to save Mr Hegarty, who died while being transported to hospital.

Re: RIP

Ho-Hum
We shouldn't speak ill of the dead BUT it's hard to say anything nice about this guy.

Charles Manson dies aged 83

Murderous cult leader has passed away after more than 45 years in jail.