RIP

1 ... 45678910 ... 15

Re: RIP

dalek1
Well he aint coming back is he?

Re: RIP

bellend
it's certainly goodnight from him.

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Bruce Forsyth death: TV legend and Strictly Come Dancing host dies, aged 89
The national treasure died "peacefully at his home"
Emma Powell

TV entertainer Sir Bruce Forsyth has died, aged 89.
The national treasure, famed for his catchphrase "nice to see you, to see you, nice", passed away "peacefully at his home" after months of ill health.
His manager Ian Wilson broke the devastating news, telling fans that Forsyth retained a "twinkle in his eye".

In a statement he said: "It is with great sadness that the Forsyth family announce that Sir Bruce passed away this afternoon, peacefully at his home surrounded by his wife Wilnelia and all his children.

Re: RIP

Re: RIP

bellend
rip uncle bruce

Re: RIP

Bruce had the measure of his old mate Jimmy Tarbuck. Once, asked about JT's attempts to be a comedian, he replied "Jimmy Tarbuck doesn't tell jokes - he just refreshes your memory!" Good game, good game!

Re: RIP

bellend
good one. without the Beatles we would never have heard of jimmy tarbuck

Re: RIP

Yes indeed. That's not the only one. A journalist from Liverpool (who didn't rate Cilla Black) used call her "Lennon's folly" because John Lennon was instrumental in getting Brian Epstein to back her - at the time when Epstein had the golden touch.

Re: RIP

Percy
He should have been retired 30 years before but I suppose he kept quiet about the sex romps
 the BBC

Re: RIP

Re: RIP

talking of old mates Kenny lynch, what was he in show biz, apart from a golf buddy to the stars?

Re: RIP

He wrote a chart topper for Small Faces!

Re: RIP

Not bad for a closet gay!

Re: RIP

Really! Which one?

Re: RIP

Have a guess!

Re: RIP

confused of hornchurch

Sha la la la la lee?

Re: RIP

bellend
lazy sunday

Re: RIP

Phil Wailing
The Faces guitarist Ronnie Lane moved to the USA and became seriously ill. His medical care up to his death was paid for by Rod Stewart, Ron Wood and Jimmy Page.

Re: RIP

Is that what you are having today Bellend?
1 ... 45678910 ... 15