RED LIGHT

OLD CODGER
We were on the A12 yesterday evening in the outside lane from Newbury Park and were  stopped at the Moby Dick lights when a Police Car came behind us at a fair rate of knots with siren and blue lights flashing he did not slow down that much but kept approaching his siren and lights still going.
I pulled through the lights and turned across the inner lane some 10 feet to let him through and he sounded his horn as he went through.
The problem is will we get a summons and if so I will appeal.

Re: RED LIGHT

Percy
blimey I thought you had been out with the street ladies again.
Revolutions are always verbose.