Queens Hospital

OLD CODGER
my doctor referred  me to get an appointment with a Urology consultant asap and I have just received a letter saying there are no appointments available and I am on a waiting list with no idea how long to wait.
So how long is the wait and why no appointments just another co-- up.
Will ring on Monday.

Re: Queens Hospital

confused of hornchurch

The usual service then, designed to keep you on tenterhooks and ruin the festive season for you.

Re: Queens Hospital

when you finally get your appointment look at the people in the waiting room, with a bit of luck there will be someone who speaks English to have a chat to.

Re: Queens Hospital

OLD CODGER
Well informed today it could take up to 13 weeks to get an appointment .
When will we get extra space or a new unit to deal with the expansion .
Do our councilors consider this when granting planning.

Re: Queens Hospital

Phil Wailing
NO

Re: Queens Hospital

So approximately three months to get your initial consultation, I just hope your condition is not serious.