Pop Music

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

Percy
They were truly a heads university group and the songs were very cerebral .Too much for America.

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

Re: Pop Music

dalek1
Although I'm in my mid fifties I do remember the 1960's well and what a golden era it was for British rock music and cinema. I try to influence little Miss D1 away from the garbage she listens (No Direction Ollie Murky Little Mixed Up and so on) to good old fashioned rock. I took her out a while and back and we both took our CD players. I was listening to the Beatles and she had some rubbish. She helped herself to my Beatles album and I didn't get it back. Carry on sweetheart. That stuff that still influences decent music today.

Re: Pop Music

bellend
have all the good tunes been written? they now rely on computer generated music, I suppose music is mathematical, 8 notes only so many combinations.

Re: Pop Music

I knew of Family but wasn't that up to speed with them. Very good early prog rock late 60's stuff or as I say to bamboozle some or my work colleagues in their 20's Groovy! Definitely on my Christmas list that one. Ta for that. Roger Chapman's voice sounds a lot like Phil Collins and Peter Gabriel. Do remember Collins interviewed a few years back and Genesis aspired to be like Family and Yes earning big bucks. Little did they know minus old PG tips they would become megastars.

Re: Pop Music

Not necessarily so Bellend. There's the Simon Cowell inspired here today gone tomorrow shit leaving the British record buying public ripped off and some great bands such as Coldplay Arctic Monkeys and the Kaiser Chiefs. Saw Simple Minds at the O2 last week backed up by the Stranglers and nice to here good music played well.

Re: Pop Music

Norman
Banned User

the masters!!!!    cream 1966 - 1968

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zJ04DglQQQI

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

bellend
bellends party time,

https://youtu.be/QlPS16NeBO0

Re: Pop Music

Re: Pop Music

bellend
what's a matter with you ho-hum even the neighbour's love it they even bang on the wall in time.

Re: Pop Music

Royston Eldridge

Re: Pop Music

Trust you to think of an album title with the word rubber.
Who else could have thought of that but you!

Re: Pop Music

bellends party time slow jive, connie luvs it.

https://youtu.be/RoDPPgWbfXY