Polish bias

The Ear

Re: Polish bias

Percy.
Get some one else to phone record the conversation then pass on the information to the people they contract to.Its illegal and contravenes government guidelines.Plus the person applying can claim for discrimination should be good for up to £30,000.

Re: Polish bias

 This form of discrimination is widespread-lets not forget those Labour traitors who introduced the term "positive discrimination" and the Labour far left Harriet Hateman- whom championed discrimination laws whereby minority groups eg Asians or Black would be given jobs because of there race-over and above the white indigenous population.

They want to turn the population back 500 years when there was a peasant class-and those foolish lefty students and thick working class men and woman keep voting there future back in time time again welcome to serfdom lol.

I wonder why sometimes I give a shit-it doesn't affect me, probably does me good.

Re: Polish bias

Re: Polish bias

Wise words pericles.

Re: Polish bias

 " English fellahs running up the job centre steps, which is nearby.

I shake my head in despair".

Haven't you heard of the post Olympic legacy Ho-Hum?

What you are witnessing is the most recent event to be featured in post Olympic Britain, the race to the bottom.

Re: Polish bias

Romfordian
My Neices husband had the same problem when the olympic stadium etc was being built was told they were only employing east europians
 And i think you will find there are employment agencies set up in eastern europian countrys
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter

Re: Polish bias

bellend

Fears of an expected surge of millions of Romanians into the UK have abated as we have eaten all of their transport

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch

That's a shame, I was hoping one would arrive and take my job so I can hang up my tools and retire.

I used to have a strong work ethic but successive governments have convinced me that there is no point.

Poor buggers, lured here with dreams of fame and fortune, but you and I know that will only happen to one in a million of them.

Re: Polish bias

ha good one Bellend-however this thread is redundant, we have lost, those succubus traitors called politicians have killed you and your children.

Why the fuck I am still posting I just don't know...What's the point???

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch

Yes, at times it seems quite futile, but moaning is all we have left.

I'm well aware the economic dream is over and I'm getting used to it, I'm getting ready to run for the hills when,(not if) the next bank goes under.

The housing market boom was unsustainable, but at least it gave us the illusion that we had a little more money. It gave us the impression of wealth and stopped us asking for better wages because we had that 'feel good factor.' Smoke and mirrors, the tools of a successful politician.

Re: Polish bias

GAZZER
Matron says-GAZZER your always spitting and hissing like a wild cat, why no Chillax and take yer money and run-somehow that option grates my very soul-however it may be the only one left.

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch

We share a common problem Gazzer. In the corporate world I've been pigeon-holed as a completer/finisher.

There's no longer any opportunity for that kind of person in todays workplace.

Few governors are interested in loyalty or quality work, just a quick buck.

I can't really blame them for seeking cheaper labour alternatives, because by the time the taxman stuffs them they feel less enthusiastic themselves.

Its a rapid spiral to the ground, and I'd like to think I have the wisdom to deploy the parachute at the optimum altitude.

I have a feeling that we may just stay too long, it's so hard to break the habit of a lifetime.

Re: Polish bias

GAZZER
Agreed confused why go against ones better instincts-values and moral codes, something that is bred into ones soul. However I do feel a certain mood swing from our client base-quality may again be back on the agenda, the posse and I are still trading order books fairly stable.

However the country is well shagged-the normal working class Britt, well stuffed- and they still vote for the people who are stuffing them-I am amazed at there stupidity-gullibility.

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch

I'm sure the public have had enough of being ripped off right left and centre.

I'm not sure the public are stupid, I think we have all been suffering from collective Stockholm syndrome.

We've had more and more money taken off of us, but ended up with a crippled NHS, decimated police force and a fire service about to be raped by the private sector.

Yes, we have identified with our abusers and begun to believe we were enjoying it, mistaken in the belief that if we laid down and pretended to enjoy it they would start to like us and give us (the less fortunate ones) a share of the booty.

That WAS naive in the extreme, the victory of hope over experience.

I've paid for my public services now I demand to know where the money went.

You wouldn't pay for a litre of petrol, then drive off the forecourt without it would you, so why should we continue to pay for first class public services and be offered any less than the best?

Re: Polish bias

GAZZER
You said;
I've paid for my public services now I demand to know where the money went.

I reiterate;
However the country is well shagged-the normal working class Britt, well stuffed- and they still vote for the people who are stuffing them-I am amazed at there stupidity-gullibility.

Re: Polish bias

Mick Griffin

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch

Good grief , how can that be fair. I suppose it must be an EU regulation then?

B------s the confusions coming back, pass me another spliff love AAAH lovely.

Right, where were we, please don't tell me that all those hard working guys are going to end up in the dole queue, that doesn't seem fair. What if they end up losing their houses, their marriages breaking up, or being labelled as 'dole scroungers.' Don't tell me our politicians just don't give a toss, that would blow my mind.

No, take that away lass, I'm not going to escalate onto 'hard drugs'.

So where do we go from here, I'm fcucked if I know, but I get the feeling the politicians might know.

We pay the f-----s enough money. Where has it all gone.

Oh s--t they must be hiding something from us.

No, take that away, I don't want to get paranoid       Ooh ok then, I should learn to relax more.

Oh no here it comes again.

Re: Polish bias

GAZZER
Are we having a collective TRIP confused-shit man im out there lol.

Re: Polish bias

confused of hornchurch
 Not so likely, I never do that stuff, well only once but I didn't swallow.
12