Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Hmmm Ho-Hum perhaps your poem is apt-however please follow the link below and see the other side of me (and my beloved Matron)- They say I am a complicated fellow.

Matron and I -High Voltage.

 http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=2a4gyJsY0mc#t=1s

Re: Poet's Corner

confused of hornchurch

That Matron sure plays a mean saxophone Gazzer, now I see why you want to keep her all to yourself.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
She was only a green grocer's daughter
Who was rather a pretty young girl
But she took our country to slaughter
Though some say she did very well
When marrying a rich chap called Denis
She'd cracked it at last you see
Smacking the bums of the union menace
While enjoying her Sunday tea
Oh but her voice was grating
Did she rasp into hubby's ear
As they fumbled in their mating
Let's produce lovely twins my dear
Now darling do stop your gurning
Just fill me full of your seed
This lady may not be for turning
I see that I must take the lead.

Re: Poet's Corner

I was sinking down into the brine-when a curious sight caught my eye.
Seaman LABLIBCON- had found them a raft and was makin' a speedy goodbye.
At the risk of sounding absurd, I have always been good as my word.
So a fish gig I lanced into their eye and I knocked their ass overboard.

'Cause the ship's going down
All on account of the weather
Though we'll drown
There's no need to frown
'Cause we're all going together
And I won't say "Woe is me"
As I disappear into the political sea.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Today will be a burner
So use the sun cream
If you want a skin turner
A tan to make you beam
Then go to the beach
To cook your lovely body
Turning red from peach
While enjoying a toddy
Yes a cold brewed one
As waves lap at the shore
Remember the big sun
It can really make you sore.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
A further message from Ho-Hum
Be sure to put cream on your bum
Places seldom saw
Will surley get raw
Sorry if you think this is rum.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Pondering the site streetlife
Wondering what it's about
Should be called street knife
When cutting our posts out
Forum's weird to the core
Run by an amateur team
Not going there anymore
Like having a bad dream
Oh you can tap on keys
Your words appear'n go
But unless you please
The biased so and so
It's see ya later mate
What a waste of time
Not one that I can rate
Better buried in quicklime.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Vicky pryce's prison diarrhea
Ooops I meant to say diary
Words like pearls upon the ear
She should be in the liarbery
Seems she's lost a bit of weight
Maybe the porridge was stodgy
But her ex licked up his plate
Which made him rather podgy.

Re: Poet's Corner

 'Allah Akbar' our God is great
He has no love and is full of hate
So worship the devil incarnate
Sever heads for his dinner plate
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar do cry
Lands once yours are ours no lie
Stay in your homes or you may die
My machete make nice meat pie
Yours is not to reason why
Allah Akbar, Allah Akbar we win
Hack you to bits for your sin
Great prophet Mohammad grin
Born for warring are his kin
One day we own many virgin.

               Allah                                                       Mohammad

Re: Poet's Corner

I'm alone the night wind's blowing on my face
and the branches of the trees are crying in the big
empty if this night.

Step by step along the shadow path
the black cloak of darkness opens the door
in the place of eternal silence.

What strange emotions are striking my body
an obscure quiet is leading my mind
my hands are touching the wet trees
and the undergrowth is making my way blind among
the mossy stones in the realm of the dead.

The old ivy-mantled gate is creaking
while I am opening the door of the whisper crypt.
What a morbid force my soul has
a hidden god is leading my steps.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
If a dollar's there to steal
The councils certainly will
It's easier than mudlarking
Watch where you're parking
They love a pavement meter
Or anyway they can cheatya
When stopped on your drive
The buggers will still connive
Shut your gate and lock it
Don't let'em pick your pocket.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Who wants to live in a concrete jungle?
There's nothing wrong with grass and trees
Do leave some weeds and a little fungal
So butterflies may float upon the breeze
Havering council loves bricks and mortar
There's nothing better than sand'n cement
They won't give the wild life any quarter
Which will leave us with a timeless lament.

Re: Poet's Corner

An ode to Councillor Oddy
Otherwise known as B.O
It really is quite shoddy
Angry posters should know
The pong of one's body
Is merely a tale of wow
Don't joke like Ken Doddy
The fumes are likely to grow
Drink it in like a toddy
Pretend that you don't know
When you're giddy as noddy
Tears as glass beads in a row
Splashing into the soddy
Give your nose a good blow.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Oh to sit in the House of Lords
Just like a shop window dummy
Reaping all those lovely rewards
Gives a funny feeling in my tummy.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
I went away for a week
To enjoy the UK weather
The challet began to leak
Raining like it had never
Oh for the lovely rays
Spearing from the sky
And those summer days
That have past us by.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
in every life a little rain must fall
or get elected and have it all
take a tip from andrew rosser
then you wouldn't be as crosser
in your pocket no need to dip
follow the sun without a drip

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
A WOMAN'S POEM:

Before I lay me down to sleep,
I pray for a man who's not a creep,
One who's handsome, smart and strong.
One who loves to listen long,
One who thinks before he speaks,
One who'll call, not wait for weeks.
I pray he's rich and self-employed,
And when I spend, won't be annoyed.
Pull out my chair and hold my hand.
Massage my feet and help me stand.
Oh send a king to make me queen.
A man who loves to cook and clean.
I pray this man will love no other.
And relish visits with my mother.

A MAN'S POEM:
I pray for a deaf-mute nymphomaniac with Big boobs who owns a bar on a golf course, And loves me fishing and drinking. This Doesn't rhyme but who cares.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Today when in Rat Park
Sauntering by the lake