Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Site Admin
Administrator
Test

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
on the playing fields of eaton...that's where the wars ...were won
accept it when we're beaten...and play the game ...my son
play up play up and play again...for the sport... and the fun
within the spirit and the rules... just until the...final day is done
don your rose tinted glasses...was it ever... just quite thus
is it now chaucerian language...shouts... what is all the fuss
greed rules now money shouts...what's wrong...with the odd cuss
no second place you've got to win...may i be... a trifle brusk
a championship place, the pressures on.. the points...are quite tight
what's wrong with winning at all costs...for glory... and the fight
a step too far? a line that's crossed?...an end to... what's quite right
it's what has become of sport today... it's kick...bollock and bite

Re: Poet's Corner

The Ear

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Night's calling under full moon skies
this lunacy, starts burning.
A heated debate within my mind, feral I am yearning

Sad voices, seduce me,
A wolf fallen into a hunters pit,
Contagious behaviour, real fucked up shit.
I’m damned to do it all again,
I was a good man but now I have re- gone insane.
When I metamorphosed -oh it was so long ago, since I have resisted.
Born to be renegade, the world it made me- now apropos twisted.

I ponder the fate of humanity, as I Gaze upon the moon
My fetid claws of human paws will mature very soon.
How can one fight the devil in a human skin, this form is pathetic and is tainted with malevolent sin.

Politics are a hominid device spoken with tongues of cowardly mice.
Time to bare slayers tooth, yowl and bring the pack together- to free mykind it’s now or never.

There are devils to exterminate and dragons to ride If they see GAZZER coming, hell- they better hide.

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
Good to see you posting again Gazzer.

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Hi Mossy-not for long just passing through, trust your well. Noticed you have got a new hair style, your wasted here- should have been a model sweetie.

Nite Nite.

Re: Poet's Corner