Poet's Corner

The wicked way he sinned
Deceit dripping like slime
From those squirming lips
Sack him for his crime
Then spit out the pips.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
competing claims and myths abound, loss of jobs devalued pound
Norwegian model no say but pay, or the Swiss clocked day by day
Turkish way a baksheesh guest, or the united states free trade fest
the EU is dead it's run it's course, time to leave with no remorse

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
reshuffle the deck, but still no hand
can't play with these, they don't understand
turn over the compost, but still left with muck
the cabinet is broken, it's still a lame duck

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
my eyes are dim I can not see
last years cider from my tree
a tiny glass is just enough
some like it smooth this is rough

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Cameron is shabby
Point him to the exit
MPs will call a cabby
For lying about brexit
Nose keeps on growing
Crap he sure can shoot
Deceit he keeps on sowing
It's time to get the boot.

Re: Poet's Corner

The full moon is rising over the moor
And I know it will come back to haunt me again

And in its white light there are voices telling me
To kill and eat is my destiny
Just when I thought that I had found my place in life

The full moon fever strikes again

I can feel it growing strong the wolf inside of me
Is trying to break free

I have lost myself to lycanthropic rage
I feel the wolf inside of me
No more a man I am the beast is in control
The reign of terror have begun

Bloodline deceiver this is my call
I am the blazing full moon
Bloodline deceiver I gaze from above
I bring the madness that makes your blood boil

GAZZER wolf..will this full moon madness ever end-can this God like curse be forgiven, immortality and insanity hand in hand- oh how I long for mortality.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Jack stood on the burning deck
Explosions all around him
The battleship was a wreck
His vision growing dim

A shell hole burning in his chest
Still standing at his post
Aged 16 he did his best
More of a man than most

He was the last one standing
Death had claimed them all
And yet more shots were landing
Soon the boy would have to fall

Battle of Jutland earned a VC
For a lad manning a gun sight
In the hell of a flaming sea
Until a mortar took a bite.

Re: Poet's Corner

Percy
was he buried in the Manor park cemetary that was cleared and sold for muslim funerals no unbelievers allowed in.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Thought I'd start a group poem. Two lines at a time please.

 The sentiment is gone
 Though memories linger on

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER