Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend

mary had a little skirt, that was split right down the sides
and every step that mary took, the boys could see her thighs
mary had another skirt, with a split right down the front
but she never wore that one.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat
it's been fed on scraps n shit wodjar think of that
babs bin boiling brussels now fourteen days non stop
connies on the ginger beer from the corner shop
ho-hums pulling his crackers I think that's wot he said
perkys round the goldmine digging his seedbed
gazzers gone away a bit, be out by new years eve
then he's gona see his mum back in tel-aviv
alpha's taking Lorraine walkies he said she likes all that
terry's polishing his truncheon and trying on his hat
eclogue's composing a latin verse just for the crack
dalek's gotta cyberman sitting on his back
phil's new job is starting just after Chrissy time
driving them new fancy cars and protecting yellow lines
norman's off the wagon well just for awhile
and mr angry's practising his big beaming smile
i know now and then spike and indi have a glance
ho-hums so much nicer now come back take a chance

Re: Poet's Corner

Norman
Banned User

---and what of bellend resplendent in majestic verse????  whats bellend up to??????

Re: Poet's Corner

confused of hornchurch

I dread to think!

Re: Poet's Corner

Royston Eldridge

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
big issue sellers from Romania
testing my megalomania
their out of a home
where ever they roam
is it me or my xenophobia

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
For Christmas I bought my Auntie
 A brand new wooden leg
 I didn’t have it specially made
 No I just got it off the peg
 You may say it’s not a nice gift
 Or even that it’s a killer
 It wasn’t her main present though
 It was just a stocking filler

anon.

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Royston Eldridge

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

confused of hornchurch

Congratulations Ho Hum, have a good day, many happy returns.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
appy birthday, you don.t look a day over 69

Re: Poet's Corner

Happy Birthday Ho Hum xx

Re: Poet's Corner