Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Yes, a genius taken away at just 39 years old by the alcohol hand maiden.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend

mary had a little skirt, that was split right down the sides
and every step that mary took, the boys could see her thighs
mary had another skirt, with a split right down the front
but she never wore that one.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
Christmas is coming the goose is getting fat
it's been fed on scraps n shit wodjar think of that
babs bin boiling brussels now fourteen days non stop
connies on the ginger beer from the corner shop
ho-hums pulling his crackers I think that's wot he said
perkys round the goldmine digging his seedbed
gazzers gone away a bit, be out by new years eve
then he's gona see his mum back in tel-aviv
alpha's taking Lorraine walkies he said she likes all that
terry's polishing his truncheon and trying on his hat
eclogue's composing a latin verse just for the crack
dalek's gotta cyberman sitting on his back
phil's new job is starting just after Chrissy time
driving them new fancy cars and protecting yellow lines
norman's off the wagon well just for awhile
and mr angry's practising his big beaming smile
i know now and then spike and indi have a glance
ho-hums so much nicer now come back take a chance

Re: Poet's Corner

Norman
Banned User

---and what of bellend resplendent in majestic verse????  whats bellend up to??????

Re: Poet's Corner

confused of hornchurch

I dread to think!

Re: Poet's Corner

Royston Eldridge

Re: Poet's Corner

Way in a stranger
But not in a crib
Back of a ranger
Dipping his nib
A certain MP
Bum lifted high
All the night long
Till morning is nigh
You may sing along

Re: Poet's Corner

Tin shakers everywhere
I'll be in the workhouse soon
A pound here a pound there
Charities on telly even the moon
Pleading by mail in the post
Wherever I go my pocket is tested
Sains' and Tesco are the host
Shouldn't they all be arrested
Big issue sellers on regular pitch
Everybody wants my dough
Don't they know I'm not so rich
Walking by with my head hung low.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
big issue sellers from Romania
testing my megalomania
their out of a home
where ever they roam
is it me or my xenophobia

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
For Christmas I bought my Auntie
 A brand new wooden leg
 I didn’t have it specially made
 No I just got it off the peg
 You may say it’s not a nice gift
 Or even that it’s a killer
 It wasn’t her main present though
 It was just a stocking filler

anon.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Vulgarity weakens this site
Innuendo is ok though
It can have a subtle bite
Then strike a bitter blow
When being so full on
The jaw loses power
Teeth marks are gone
Rancid words turning sour
So try decorum and tact
If you want to make a point
In my view this is fact
Or be a degenerate joint.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Who'll be my Valentine
As I sit here all alone
Wishing she was mine
Splashing on cologne
Supping rot-gut plonk
I'm such a lonely heart
All I want's a bonk
But don't know where to start
Perhaps I'll advertise
Handsome and muscular 32
Meantime tears are in me eyes
Best to do is guzzle the brew.

Re: Poet's Corner

Royston Eldridge

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
It s time to flecks our muscles
We ought to battle back
Against the stranglehold of Brussels
Who've stretched us on the rack
The bugler heralds a stand
Our nation must unite
To regain this once great land
Ye rasping flints ignite
On June the 23rd
Cast a hungry bite
Let your voice be heard
Make an X for OUT
Europe is in chaos
We only have one shout
The EU says obey us
Why vote to be a slave
In United States of Europe
Rise up ye silent brave
Why live with failing hope
Shores across the channel
Are sinking in the mire
Dead nations spieling flannel
Do join the LEAVING choir.

Re: Poet's Corner

Toxic Dave keeps smiling
Worming those smarmy lips
But pressure keeps on piling
About those tax avoidance tips
'It's not me' how can it be
I've done nothing wrong
One cannot choose their family
On me lingers no pong
I was brought up at Eton
And not eaten and brought up
Do tell why the heat is on
That's causing this hiccup
Thought I was a lighthouse
To those in deep despair
A beacon not a shite-house
Now punctured beyond repair?

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Today I'm officially old
I've reached 3 score and 10
S'pose I must be bold
It will never happen again
So we're up the pub this aft'
Me'n my bruvver Chris
Please don't think it's daft
Coz we're going out on the p-ss.

Re: Poet's Corner

confused of hornchurch

Congratulations Ho Hum, have a good day, many happy returns.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
appy birthday, you don.t look a day over 69

Re: Poet's Corner

Happy Birthday Ho Hum xx

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
                              Had a lovely day....Thank you for birthday wishes.