Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
ho-hums awoke on the third say of lent
brandishing a theatrical bent
whimsying on of remorse and betting
scratching his bum, musing  and fretting

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

 When the dice of war were thrown and victory was won
My drunken young compatriots went out to have their fun
And there was no single house they didnt burn or overrun on that evening

And I rode out to that place again as hard as I could ride
But I found her by the cradle on that lonely mountainside
In the hands of those brave friends of mine she suffered and she died

Many years ago

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
our brave young men are sent to foreign lands
when at home a second front's begun
our politicians wringing metaphorical hands
as more lies are spun

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum is an artistic talent this is very true Bellend and his mate Confused are talent too-Mossy is a clever bird with good looks that’s not a sexist rate, but her broom is in a closet so watch it Angry mate.

Others have gone and and I do lament like Mark who didn’t like me but sometimes did when he wanted to fight me. Good resident “Babs” who wanted my body but after our mating ritual she knew she would be sorry.

So that leaves me, dear old GAZZER and I have took a sudden notion, to go live by the ocean I have packed my sun-tan lotion my flippers and my mask.

So if anyone ever askes you where has  GAZZER gone-you may say he was gone a long time ago…so there’s really nothing wrong.

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
pericles of antioch a life of sheer misfortune
ixion still revolving round and round at speed
with blinkered eye searching a very lonely tribune
and not a jot to listen to and not a jot to heed

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
I like to ride my bicycle with spinning wheels- painted red white and blue,
later on for din dins I sample Matrons peasant stew,

Later I spend a wrestles night on the loo-so would you to.

I am Friggin amazing eh-I am re-naming myself Poet-GAZZERMANDINGO

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

I Hide in the Shadows-and Long for the Light

for I AM A VAMPIRE-Forever Imprisoned by Night....

the Moon is my Sun

the Night is my Day

Blood is my Life

and You are my Prey

and Bellends gay.

Nity nity angry humans..

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

they said i was a weakling but i had to prove i'm strong
doubts about my willpower but i'll show them they are wrong
to take up the challenge of the impossible deed a chance is all i ask
to stand as tall as other men and complete the fearless task
never again will i fail never again admit defeat
i'll stand my ground i'll join the few, the heroic and elite
i'll prove to myself and to others and see the task right through it
so i tried that thing that couldn't be done, and i found i couldn't do it

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Who wants to be those labour supporters anymore?
Who wants to be a conservative activist at the door?
Who wants to back the fems-meaning those limps libdems.

Its time my Angry friends to turn you backs-take up moral arms and attack,
Do I like to dance? I would luv to-but not with them- they will never touch me again-for they have driven me insane.

Turn your backs Angry friends-this is where it all should end.

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Ahem-a rather new friend of mine has made me realise that probably-for the best -that I have lost my MOJO so this poem which I did before and have now added to is dedicated to ME.

Painting hangs on an ivy wall
Nestled in the emerald moss
Mine eyes declare a truce of trust
then it draws me far away-
Where deep in the desert twilight
Sand melts in pools of the wolf sky
Darkness lays her crimson cloak
England’s lamps one day may call me home.

I bid you fair and may the night allow your sleep dreams to be full of angels and Gods that you love so well-but I the wolf will always be circling, the wolf that is me will always be, and will ever be watching nestled in the emerald moss-deep in the desert twilight.

So don’t fuck about-fuck orft.

Gee mojo back again-probably ban on its ways-so not the first time eh.

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Look for me by the moonlight