Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
ho-hums awoke on the third say of lent
brandishing a theatrical bent
whimsying on of remorse and betting
scratching his bum, musing  and fretting

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
I awoke feeling contentious
Wondered who wanted to fight
My mood was rather licentious
And needed to kick and bite

So lift your fists if you want me
Then we'll see how good you are
Could be you need a new battery
To stop whining like an old car

C'mon let's have a big round
Step in the ring and we'll see
Which of us hits the ground
In your pants you'll do a pee.

Re: Poet's Corner

 When the dice of war were thrown and victory was won
My drunken young compatriots went out to have their fun
And there was no single house they didnt burn or overrun on that evening

And I rode out to that place again as hard as I could ride
But I found her by the cradle on that lonely mountainside
In the hands of those brave friends of mine she suffered and she died

Many years ago

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
our brave young men are sent to foreign lands
when at home a second front's begun
our politicians wringing metaphorical hands
as more lies are spun

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum is an artistic talent this is very true Bellend and his mate Confused are talent too-Mossy is a clever bird with good looks that’s not a sexist rate, but her broom is in a closet so watch it Angry mate.

Others have gone and and I do lament like Mark who didn’t like me but sometimes did when he wanted to fight me. Good resident “Babs” who wanted my body but after our mating ritual she knew she would be sorry.

So that leaves me, dear old GAZZER and I have took a sudden notion, to go live by the ocean I have packed my sun-tan lotion my flippers and my mask.

So if anyone ever askes you where has  GAZZER gone-you may say he was gone a long time ago…so there’s really nothing wrong.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
He died 20 years ago today
But his name lives on forever
Cancer took him away
Our captain who was clever
Brazil nor Germany
Could get past this hero
His tackled fair not squirmy
On a scale to ten from zero
This guy rang the bell
Till slipping through death's door
There is no more to tell
Of the legend Bobby Moore

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
When pericles was ixion
He was a pain in the neck
Tapping keys as he licks on
Giving the forum another peck
This poster is refreshing
But bloody well assertive
Who wrote a book on stresing
And is Labour or Conservative
Who drives around Havering
Believing he's Lord of All
While musing-'I am king'
A man that was born to rule
So don't talk to cabbages
While watching flowers grow
You'll suffer the same ravages
Just thought you oughta know.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
pericles of antioch a life of sheer misfortune
ixion still revolving round and round at speed
with blinkered eye searching a very lonely tribune
and not a jot to listen to and not a jot to heed

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
I like to ride my bicycle with spinning wheels- painted red white and blue,
later on for din dins I sample Matrons peasant stew,

Later I spend a wrestles night on the loo-so would you to.

I am Friggin amazing eh-I am re-naming myself Poet-GAZZERMANDINGO

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Gazzermandingo has a nice ring
Oh by jingo it's making me sing
I'm as excited as a bird on the wing
Like being kyted on a piece of string
Kissing a cloud that is floating by
Pi--sing raindrops from the sky
Gazzer's poems are making me high
Yet above it all Ho-Hum keeps dry.

Re: Poet's Corner

I Hide in the Shadows-and Long for the Light

for I AM A VAMPIRE-Forever Imprisoned by Night....

the Moon is my Sun

the Night is my Day

Blood is my Life

and You are my Prey

and Bellends gay.

Nity nity angry humans..

Re: Poet's Corner

Saturday morning and I'm still yawning
The wine was a treat last night
I've got no money so I'll be pawning
As me wallet's caught the blight
In the frige there's a famine
My electrics cut off
The lottery I need to win
I'll go to the pub and asked for some froth
That's if they'll let me in
Oh woe is me I cry
I live like a pig in a sty
Why wasn't I born rich
One silver spoon would do
Sitting here without a stitch
And the cold is turning me blue
You may think these lines are silly
But it's worse for me you see
As I contemplate me willie
Knowing I'm a soppy B.

Re: Poet's Corner

they said i was a weakling but i had to prove i'm strong
doubts about my willpower but i'll show them they are wrong
to take up the challenge of the impossible deed a chance is all i ask
to stand as tall as other men and complete the fearless task
never again will i fail never again admit defeat
i'll stand my ground i'll join the few, the heroic and elite
i'll prove to myself and to others and see the task right through it
so i tried that thing that couldn't be done, and i found i couldn't do it

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Justification gives us big muscles
Giants are beaten when we're right
So we'll show those bruisers in Brussels
With Nigel Farage up for the fight
UKIP are throwing big punches
A left to the belly and a right to the jaw
Clench fists like bananas in bunches
Will lay apponents out on the floor.

Re: Poet's Corner

Who wants to be those labour supporters anymore?
Who wants to be a conservative activist at the door?
Who wants to back the fems-meaning those limps libdems.

Its time my Angry friends to turn you backs-take up moral arms and attack,
Do I like to dance? I would luv to-but not with them- they will never touch me again-for they have driven me insane.

Turn your backs Angry friends-this is where it all should end.

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Ahem-a rather new friend of mine has made me realise that probably-for the best -that I have lost my MOJO so this poem which I did before and have now added to is dedicated to ME.

Painting hangs on an ivy wall
Nestled in the emerald moss
Mine eyes declare a truce of trust
then it draws me far away-
Where deep in the desert twilight
Sand melts in pools of the wolf sky
Darkness lays her crimson cloak
England’s lamps one day may call me home.

I bid you fair and may the night allow your sleep dreams to be full of angels and Gods that you love so well-but I the wolf will always be circling, the wolf that is me will always be, and will ever be watching nestled in the emerald moss-deep in the desert twilight.

So don’t fuck about-fuck orft.

Gee mojo back again-probably ban on its ways-so not the first time eh.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Nestled in the emerald moss
Are you flirting with Lorraine