Poet's Corner

1 ... 45678910 ... 16

Re: Poet's Corner

the natives are quite restless, their lifestyles are so threatened
the response is utterly breathless, far worse than we have reckoned
let's give them a soundbite, the cry went from the top
in the hope that this might, save us from the chop
let's prove that we're not clueless, let's show them we're in charge
we'll forge a plan that's faultless, and beat that man farage
with all our education, gained at some expense
we'll stand up for this nation, and show some common sense
but we'll need to live their lives, if only for a day
to see if our plan survives, then watch their fears allay
but what if they don't believe, what if it all goes wrong
then my boy we just deceive, and pretend that we are strong
but that will never happen, we run the press you see
nigels name we'll blacken, anyone for tea

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
take heed the simpletons message, when sifting rights from wrongs
when exercising your cerebral muscle, place truth where it belongs
if one thinks our youth are workshy, or lazy beyond compare
it's dangerous to be right when the governments wrong, just a quote from the great voltaire
now take this domino pizza man, the fat of the land he enjoys
on the poverty of youth, and detriment of all and any he employs
the working classes of britain, are but slaves to the landowning cliques
the conquered sons of a tyranny, by the sons of ten sixty six

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
nearly half a thousand men died in afghanistan sands
with intent to bring democracy
while our lords and ladies have blood on their hands
is the the height of hypocrisy

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner