Poet's Corner

1 ... 45678910 ... 16

A toast with a glass of rum
I'll try not to get too p-ssed.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
The Bulgarians are coming ha ha
Romanians on the starting blocks too
I say it's gone too far la-la
What Brussels is putting us through
Do we sing and dance and give it a chance
Or vote to rule the waves again
Do we sink or float is the question
What is there for us to gain
Being a faller in an equestrian?

Re: Poet's Corner

the natives are quite restless, their lifestyles are so threatened
the response is utterly breathless, far worse than we have reckoned
let's give them a soundbite, the cry went from the top
in the hope that this might, save us from the chop
let's prove that we're not clueless, let's show them we're in charge
we'll forge a plan that's faultless, and beat that man farage
with all our education, gained at some expense
we'll stand up for this nation, and show some common sense
but we'll need to live their lives, if only for a day
to see if our plan survives, then watch their fears allay
but what if they don't believe, what if it all goes wrong
then my boy we just deceive, and pretend that we are strong
but that will never happen, we run the press you see
nigels name we'll blacken, anyone for tea

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Limp wristed BIG 'ED
Would like to lead our nation
What more can be said
Than it's way above his station
Mr borrow borrow borrow
Will drop us in the pit
Live now and pay tomorrow
He'll leave us in the sh-t
So vote Labour at your peril
They won't allay your fears
Their plans are all surreal
And can only end in tears.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Nelson Mandela was a Methodist
Just like corrupt Paul Flowers
In all walks of life snakes hiss
Infiltrating Ivory Towers
The invaders of seeds
As bell vine tries to choke
But good out grows the weeds
Like honest country folk
Gandhi and Mandela
Men few and far between
Neither born a Rockefeller
Had riches yet unseen.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Three commies came out to play
On the Nelson Mandela thread
Armed with lies they like to spray
But it's better to be dead than red
Ol' Tweedle Dum and Tweedle Dee
Ranting with a well heeled comrade
With blind folds on refuse to see
Each afraid to call a spade a spade
Wallowing in puddles of phony tears
The fools in need of human pity
Like children though but old in years
All should be back on mummy's titty.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
take heed the simpletons message, when sifting rights from wrongs
when exercising your cerebral muscle, place truth where it belongs
if one thinks our youth are workshy, or lazy beyond compare
it's dangerous to be right when the governments wrong, just a quote from the great voltaire
now take this domino pizza man, the fat of the land he enjoys
on the poverty of youth, and detriment of all and any he employs
the working classes of britain, are but slaves to the landowning cliques
the conquered sons of a tyranny, by the sons of ten sixty six

Re: Poet's Corner

I've been locked in Langton's garden
Same as a youth at Lodge Farm
The jailer with keys is a harden
In my view this is cause for alarm
Prisoners should campaign for a pardon
Climbing railings could cause us harm
Mean who wants a spike up their bum
To sit like Humpty Dumpty on a wall
Certainly not a guy called Ho-Hum
He's far too fragile for a great fall.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
A poster claims not to be psychotic
But sits on his arse through the day
Typing nonsense like he's robotic
While the country gives him his pay
Telling the forum he's independent
While being biased to the core
This Neanderthal descendent
Has become the world's greatest bore.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
The failed communist states are coming
They are packing their bags right now
On our city streets they'll be slumming
Begging and stealing like milking a cow
Oh but migrants are good for the UK
Is the pleading cry from the commons
Don't worry because we'll see you ok
You voters must think we are morons
We've plenty of schools and hospitals
And our coffers are brimming over
Forget the price of the cost of it alls
Welcome our friends at the Port of Dover.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Let's go down to Dover
To greet a Balkan friend
So lovely they've come over
And off us can have a lend
Our international health service
Is for the world to use
A&Es for a foreign sir and miss
Which we know they won't abuse
Nor one alien take the p-ss.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Once there was a prize plonker
Who liked to post on a forum
But this poster could not conquer
So thought it best to bore'um
If the numbskull had a brain
And not a cabbage on their neck
Then the ding-a-ling might refrain
From a futile peck peck peck.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Serious discussion is not banter
That's what the thinking men say
When opposing a forum ranter
Who sits on his arse all day
Do choose your useless poster
Whose grey matter is festering
The empty headed boaster
Who gets their kicks by pestering.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
nearly half a thousand men died in afghanistan sands
with intent to bring democracy
while our lords and ladies have blood on their hands
is the the height of hypocrisy

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
A freezing cold foggy morning
Now we have a soggy warning
All this rain is such a pain
It only trickles down the drain
Think I might go back to bed
And hope my ditty has been read.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Sitting at my machine
Sipping a glass of sangria
I started to feel mean
Getting angrier and angrier
A post had got me down
My fingers began to twitch
Brow was forming a frown
Needing to scratch the itch
Putting rascals in their place
This was my mission now
Slapping'um across the face
C'mon if ya wanna a row.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Welcome to my abyss said Labour
Life's great at the bottom of the barrel
I've slashed you to bits with a sabre
You're no longer civilised but feral
Let's borrow and borrow and borrow
So we can stay at the bottom of the pit