Poet's Corner

1 ... 3456789 ... 17

Re: Poet's Corner

Percy.
A purpose driven life they say
is good to be about
A purpose lost makes all our acts
A pointless silent shout

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
O DEAR WE'RE NO LONGER ANGRY,,,, WE'RE ALL SO AWFULLY NICE
AS THOUGH WE'RE LIVING IN SHANGRI,,,,,,AH, SHANGRI-LA TO BE PRECISE
PROTESTS ARE MOLDED LIKE PUTTY,,,,,LIVES ARE SO MUCH SIMPLER
OUR LANGUAGE IS NEVER SMUTTY,,,,,, OUR SHOUTS ARE AS A WHIMPER
SO WE'RE ALL IN IT TOGETHER,,,,,, RIGHT UP TO OUR XXXXXXXX NECK
WE'VE ACCEPTED THE WHITE FEATHER,,,, AND HAPPY TO WRITE THE CHEQUE
SO CHEER UP MY LADS AND LASSES,,,,,,THERE'LL BE JAM ON OUR CRUSTS REAL SOON
AS LONG AS WE WORK LIKE ASSES,,,,,,, THE SYSTEM WILL NEVER BE HEWN

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Posters on Havering Forum
Are always very polite
Showing such decorum
Tongues they have to bite
There is no need to be rude
So use words of fine texture
No point in being crude
Or admin will give a lecture.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Could be time to nuke Spain
For fishing in Gib's water again
Still bitter about the armada
It's time we hit 'em harder
UK is written through the rock
But traffic they will try to block
We need another one eyed guy
To kiss them hardy do or die.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
                                 Australian Love Poem

                              Of course I love ya darlin
                              You're a bloody top-notch bird
                              And when I say you're gorgeous
                              I mean every single word

                              So ya bum is on the big side
                              I don't mind a bit of flab
                              It means that when I'm ready
                              There's somethin' there to grab

                              So your belly isn't flat no more
                              I tell ya, I don't care
                              So long as when I cuddle ya
                              I can get my arms round there

                              No Sheila who is your age
                              Has nice round perky breasts
                              They just gave in to gravity
                              But I know ya did ya best

                              I'm tellin' ya the truth now
                              I never tell ya lies
                              I think it's very sexy
                              That you've got dimples on ya thighs

                              I swear on me nanna's grave now
                              The moment that we met
                              I thought you was as good as
                              I was ever gonna get

                              No matter what u look like
                              I'll always love ya dear
                              Now shut up while the crickets on
                              And fetch another beer..

                              [Brings a lump to your throat doesn't it.]

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
The football season is back
My blood is pumping again
A manager will get the sack
But can the Hammers reign
Carroll must start scoring
By heading into the net
West Ham are never boring
Top four must be a good bet
Oh well it's nice to dream
Of Moore Peters and Hurst
Geoff puffing out his steam
As into the goal mouth he'd burst.

Re: Poet's Corner

a brickys cement

finished school without attention
of that there is no contention
not academic a trade my boy
set off to find the right employ
indentures there for me to sign
in a trade i'm told's benign
fifteen now in grown ups trousers
on the scaffold building houses
tongue is out in concentration
providing the nations habitation
on passing out a trade is bought
and the advantage this has brought
so off i go to earn advance
much harder than at first glance
confidence then starts to grow
out in rain and sun and snow
become a master teach the craft
prepare the papers set the draft
another existence another life
one more man to taste the strife
my fortune made at least for me
a nice little house and family
not done so bad i believe
soon be time to up n leave
my line is up my course is run
now i feel i'm nearly done
ashes to ashes round it goes
stay the course and take the blows
dust to dust is that all there is
that went fast wot a swizz

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
English roses are the best
All guys want to marry us
We're the ones truly blest
Oh so fragrant ain't we jus'
Sweet and pure we bloom
With a tinge of girly blush
Men seek to be our groom
So they pick us in a rush
Thorns don't bother them
Each must have his prize
A prisoner we condemn
And cut them down to size.

Re: Poet's Corner

Autumn19

Re: Poet's Corner

Autumn19

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
I'm on a meat pie diet
Trying to put on weight
How can I deny it
All piled up on my plate
Crusty ones are best
Burned around the edge
Like a tortoise at rest
Why've taken the fatso pledge
To distend big as my hero
So let's give it plenty of welly
To match the chamber's Nero
A barrage balloon called Kelly.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
if i may intrude, to say how rude
you know he can't refuse
he's thin inside, but fails to hide
the gluttony and abuse
to blame his size, on those pies
is tantamount to treason
but the real obese, are at peace
which beggars rhyme and reason
so in short i'll say, what you weigh
should concern just ones self
but when he shops, one day he'll drop
if the pies come off the shelf

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Bank Holiday weekend
The umbrellas are up
Raindrops descend
I hear you say yup
Havering Town show
In Harrow Lodge Park
An ageing Tremaloe
It's all such a lark
Alive are the Hollies
They are not dead
So up with the brollies
To cover your head
Splosh in a puddle
When mooching around
While the crowds huddle
To the off-beat sound.

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
I talked to Bob's mum today
She said it's really Robert
While letting her jaw away
Judged he's no a sod a cert
So clever and good she said
Making everybody laugh
On angry his posts are read
Hope I don't incur his wrath.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
you talked to my ole mum today, gawd blimey well i never
can't she bleeding rabbit, she goes on n on forever
she's been away this weekend, to the reading festival
except for yesterday of course,at the nottinghill carnival
she said the havering town show, was much too tame for her
she did some weed and heroin.now she's in a blur
she's always called me robert, the only one who dares
i'm her favorite lickle boy, no one else compares

Re: Poet's Corner

The Ear

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum