Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
It's good to see angry resurrected
Really lovely having it back
Of course this was unexpected
Hope it doesn't come under attack

Where are you bellend and gaz
So depressed when unable to post
We need you here for the razz
Raise a glass and share a toast.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
i've had a look at streetlife it's like pulling teeth
you can't say this you can't say that
the censor's beyond belief
my posts were deleted my name was far too rude
was the moderator a jobsworth
or was he just a prude
still back with you ruffians punches wont be pulled
where my indiscretions
will not be overruled

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Streetlife is a great name
But didn't live up to the hype
I found it rather inane
To be honest a load of tripe
Now angry must have its rules
On the forum we must play fair
But do not treat us like fools
As all men must grow a pair
The women may nag and nag
While getting their points across
And sound like a botched old hag
When letting us know who's boss.

Re: Poet's Corner

"Bellend" shouldn't make them squirm
It's an engineering term

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
I went on Streetlife and put a comment on,
The next time I looked it was gone !

Good to see Confused, Ho Hum, Bellend and the Ear on  here.  I have a feeling that Gazzer will be back soon,

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
Let's sing about honest MPs
Three points for the winner
It's Chris Huhne if you please
Who is the latest sinner
We need these men of honour
These paragons do not lie
The missus had it put on her
So hubby could flap and fly.

Re: Poet's Corner

A Matrons my butler- a Cyclops my valet- A Centaur draws my chariot that takes me down the way, through a river made of fire to a street that's paved with bones- got a dozen zombie skeletons to walk me to my throne.

I sit in castle GAZZCULAR pondering my fate-how is Baron GAZZER put meat upon his plate-just then it struck me like a hammer to my head-I will have a midnight barby and eat the living dead.

Gooood evening you most Angry Angry humans..

How does he do it I hear you scream-well Ladies and gentlemen and Bellend- I have no training, it all comes naturally-just raw talent I suppose, I can envisage your astonished jaw dropping faces as you applaud hysterically, nay my Angry friends do not stand in ovation my talents are rare I grant you, however my modesty must be preserved.

I thank you….

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
Welcome back Gazzer, rather spooky profile pic you have there.

Re: Poet's Corner

Nick nack paddywack
Gazzers back gazzers back
Give a dog a bone
Dear ol' gaz came rolling home.

Re: Poet's Corner

Hi Lorraine,

Just shape shifting-have you missed me.....

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
I sure have.

Re: Poet's Corner

of all the things i ever heard
of the strangest hobbies
digging up richard the turd
they wanna find a jobbie

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Haaa god one Bellers-I must admit when they said they found Richard the 3rd in a carpark in London the posse and I giggled uncontrollable all day lol.

Frigg me how do they really know it was the "turd" more old bollox from so called scientist-gee whizz hold on a mo matrons excavating King Arthur (one she executed a few years ago) must be him because he has an axe wound on his skull.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
downsize on your deathbed, piss the profit up the wall
a fortnight in las vagas, leave the chancellor f all
you can't take it with you, or leave it to your kin
why not have the last laugh, go out with a grin

Re: Poet's Corner

Ho-Hum
The false smile of a politician
Who hides a secret agenda