Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
i've had a look at streetlife it's like pulling teeth
you can't say this you can't say that
the censor's beyond belief
my posts were deleted my name was far too rude
was the moderator a jobsworth
or was he just a prude
still back with you ruffians punches wont be pulled
where my indiscretions
will not be overruled

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

"Bellend" shouldn't make them squirm
It's an engineering term

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
I went on Streetlife and put a comment on,
The next time I looked it was gone !

Good to see Confused, Ho Hum, Bellend and the Ear on  here.  I have a feeling that Gazzer will be back soon,

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

A Matrons my butler- a Cyclops my valet- A Centaur draws my chariot that takes me down the way, through a river made of fire to a street that's paved with bones- got a dozen zombie skeletons to walk me to my throne.

I sit in castle GAZZCULAR pondering my fate-how is Baron GAZZER put meat upon his plate-just then it struck me like a hammer to my head-I will have a midnight barby and eat the living dead.

Gooood evening you most Angry Angry humans..

How does he do it I hear you scream-well Ladies and gentlemen and Bellend- I have no training, it all comes naturally-just raw talent I suppose, I can envisage your astonished jaw dropping faces as you applaud hysterically, nay my Angry friends do not stand in ovation my talents are rare I grant you, however my modesty must be preserved.

I thank you….

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
Welcome back Gazzer, rather spooky profile pic you have there.

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

Hi Lorraine,

Just shape shifting-have you missed me.....

Re: Poet's Corner

Lorraine Moss
I sure have.

Re: Poet's Corner

of all the things i ever heard
of the strangest hobbies
digging up richard the turd
they wanna find a jobbie

Re: Poet's Corner

GAZZER
Haaa god one Bellers-I must admit when they said they found Richard the 3rd in a carpark in London the posse and I giggled uncontrollable all day lol.

Frigg me how do they really know it was the "turd" more old bollox from so called scientist-gee whizz hold on a mo matrons excavating King Arthur (one she executed a few years ago) must be him because he has an axe wound on his skull.

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
downsize on your deathbed, piss the profit up the wall
a fortnight in las vagas, leave the chancellor f all
you can't take it with you, or leave it to your kin
why not have the last laugh, go out with a grin

Re: Poet's Corner

Re: Poet's Corner

bellend
we're holding an audition