Please accept our apologies...

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
We have just taken over the site and we have experienced some major problems. The old sites administrators have sorted it out for us and have suggested we start with a brand new forum which they have done for us.

Unfortunately this means you will have to re-register but you can use the same email address and password that you used on the old forum...

Sorry for the inconvenience.
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Please accept our apologies...

Percy.
No Problem thanks.

Re: Please accept our apologies...

Yo Site Admin, the site was sticky at first but now  appears to be fine.  Well done.

Thank you for resurrecting angry of havering.

Re: Please accept our apologies...

The Ear

Re: Please accept our apologies...

bellend
well done me ole son

Re: Please accept our apologies...

Site Admin
Administrator
Evening all, good to see some of the original posters and some new faces as well.  I am glad that you have found your way on here and we are all extremely pleased that we are getting so many hits in just a few days.

A special thank you to the original team who saved the day when we were having technical problems.

Re: Please accept our apologies...

Sorry admin I only accept Gold or silver-I have never accepted an apology.