PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Keep taking them pills, fred!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

And the moral of this story is - philosophical contemplation promotes masturbation.....no wonder Bertrand Russell's eyes bulged out.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

bellend
yes often before isolated autonomous unilateral self genitalia throttling and general maltreatment of the under coachman the subsequent posttraumatic stress one withstands hebdomadally, one endeavour's to justify the rational that commands and impels the psychological impulse to support a team of fucking losers. coyi

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

fred
This explains the callouses on my right palm having been following Millwall for 60 odd years,don’t know why I never made the connection before.
It’s the old adage learn something new every day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

No need to state the bleeding obvious, bellend.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Oh, you hold the mag in your left hand, then.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.