PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
If Phillipa Crowder Linda Van Den Whatshername and Linda Hawthorne were getting soaked in the pissing rain and I had an umbrella I'd tell them to sod off down to the Poundshop and buy one!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Strange eh!  Perhaps Cllr Burton is really Cllr Tucker. That's the only explanation I can come up with.

Unless, of course, Cllr Tucker may really be Cllr Burton, in which case, why are we paying two wages?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Er think your watching too much Doctor Who Connie.
He's about to turn into she!
Sounds somewhat similar to anti gay marriage Tory MP's and Councillors turning up at a Romford venue on gay night.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

We had to take down our umbrellas so they could take the photo.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

confused of hornchurch

It would be dangerous to raise an umbrella on the central structure as passing traffic could have caught it and spun you round like a spinning top.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
Indeed spinning I had not thought of that but did not want to block the view of a bus in case it crashed into us.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

"We're coming to enrich your culture!"

Good plenty of room in those big guidea park houses.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Yes good idea Perc.
If they get overcrowded then move 'em up to Upminster and Cranham.
I'm sure the old blue rinse brigade will be delighted!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
Plenty of room in those east european Romanian type houses in Emerson pak.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

it would be an idea, they are the ones that shout racism the loudest, maybe it would quiet them a little.

And my mums the second youngest of seven.
Christ I thought that was a lot.

fred
Yes put in a fishing village in Cornwall,they would love to take him out to sea.......

Give them nothing most of them have ponced a fortune off the public purse before they got there anyway.
This thread said pics that brighten up your day

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

fred
Thank you,not your fault there isn’t much good news about if your White,English,heterosexual,working and your kids are trying to learn in a school full of immigrants.
If you want a laugh? there’s a Polish fella on YouTube telling telling the Eu parliament to shove their immigration policy up their arse probably lost on him half his country is over here.
To be fair the Poles look up to their religion and won’t pander to the Muslims like our stupid countries politicians do.
Rant over,hope you have a good weekend yourself.
1 ... 4243444546