PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
Happy white goddess day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

confused of hornchurch

That's confused me, I can't see Cllr Michael Deon Burton in that photo.

Why is it Dagenham and the councilors are happy for the housing up to Beam way and Ford stamping plant plus the Riverside 45,000 dwellings.Where is the 2KM bridge along the A1306 going and where the rapid transport Between Rainham and Harold wood via Romford going.

Burton wont be in that Photo he is getting £15K in his commitee pay to rubber stampall the developments along that way.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Who's the bloke in the Hi-Vis?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

And that looks like Jeff Tucker in the middle?
No credit for him either?
1 ... 414243444546