PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
We want your seat!  Ya can't have it I'm the pilot!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
There's Easter and there's Easter.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
Happy white goddess day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum

We oppose any demand to build 30,000 properties in Havering. This would put an intolerable strain upon our services e.g. medical and social. Any new developments must also have the necessary infrastructure financially 'guaranteed' before being built. We must sat NO to overdevelopment and YES to

to preserving our resident's Quality of Life.

Lorraine Moss, Jan Sargent, Cllr Michael Deon Burton & Cllr Graham Williamson.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

confused of hornchurch

That's confused me, I can't see Cllr Michael Deon Burton in that photo.

I know, it confused me too.  However, you don't have to be in the photo to support the cause.

Why is it Dagenham and the councilors are happy for the housing up to Beam way and Ford stamping plant plus the Riverside 45,000 dwellings.Where is the 2KM bridge along the A1306 going and where the rapid transport Between Rainham and Harold wood via Romford going.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
Burton wont be in that Photo he is getting £15K in his commitee pay to rubber stampall the developments along that way.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Did you mean rabid when accidentally typing rapid?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Who's the bloke in the Hi-Vis?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
I know the face.  However, if he was a gentleman he'd shelter the gals from rain under his umbrella.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

And that looks like Jeff Tucker in the middle?
No credit for him either?
1 ... 414243444546