PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
That's it, I'm shaving this morning.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Thats not John Mylod in a past life bless him!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
Those crafty Mexicans are not to be trusted.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
I love country music.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

GAZZER
Ha ha my new philosophy-who da man he da man lol!!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
Still fancy that internet supermarket delivery? Asda is fined £300,000 after inspectors find rotting food, flies and DEAD MICE nestled in the bread section at a home delivery depot.

Freebies, dead mice and flies, when you buy a loaf....LOVELY!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

confused of hornchurch

The poor mice and flies! Was it the bread that killed them?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Oh don't I know that feeling HH!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
I call my wife Google

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
I wont tell you what I call my wife Perc!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
I heard it was Yes dear right away dear.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
She wished!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
Stop that tickling Jock.

Nicola Sturgeon announces plans to rebuild Hadrian’s Wall, and England is going to pay for it.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.