PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Thats not John Mylod in a past life bless him!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

GAZZER
Ha ha my new philosophy-who da man he da man lol!!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

confused of hornchurch

The poor mice and flies! Was it the bread that killed them?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
Oh don't I know that feeling HH!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
I call my wife Google

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
I wont tell you what I call my wife Perc!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Percy
I heard it was Yes dear right away dear.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

dalek1
She wished!