PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

When your in deep shit-keep your eyes to the front and your gob shut.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
60 years ago when people lived the dream...now they dream of living.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
I love this pic...it reminds me of when I was the best trolley builder in our street.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
Cheeky monkey.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

John Travolta-you aint nothing man lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_popout&v=mz3CPzdCDws

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Now go to church lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=ATlthMeBcR0#t=3s

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Yep gaz, that's exactly what happens.  I Used to be a villain but now I've got my wings.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

This is the actual answering-machine message for the Maroochydore High
School in Queensland, Australia

http://www.youtube.com/embed/Pwghabw4N80?rel=0

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Havering's angriest person...

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Lorraine Moss
After the recent threat to Havering's squirrels, I have heard that they are now preparing for battle !

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Phil H
                      The Dumb Blonde (for intellectuals)

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Lorraine Moss
We went to Whipsnade Zoo today and when we first went up to the Meerkat enclosure they were all huddled together inside.  As soon as they see us they came out and posed for some photos.