PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

1 ... 3456789 ... 46

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

           Lame Duck
                                                                                                                                                                                                 Dying Duck

Dead Duck

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
              Scottish bar stool for men in kilts.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
The Gibraltarian army is terrifying the Spanish bullies.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
                     It's the way it's always been.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
                       The future

    Two female police officers on duty in London!

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Independent man
Dont see no problem with that,we must move with the times the fact is we have millions of muslims  born in this country and that must be feflected in our police force.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
First Indian astronaut returns to earth.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
The correct way to build a zoo.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
                                     A bOw wow.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
                              Cat Scan?

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
                                               The Royal Navy Moves into Somerset.

Re: PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
A British Navy destroyer stops four Muslims in a row boat, rowing towards Brighton .

"The captain gets on the loud-hailer and shouts, "Ahoy, small craft, where are you heading?"

 One of the Muslims stands up and shouts, "We are invading England !"

 The crew of the destroyer all start laughing.

 When the captain finally stops laughing, he gets on the loud hailer and says, "Just the four of you?"

 The Muslim stands up again and shouts; "We're the last four. The rest are already there!"

1 ... 3456789 ... 46