PictS/Vids that brighten up the day.

John Travolta-you aint nothing man lol.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_popout&v=mz3CPzdCDws

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Lovely photos Gazzer,

The one with the Tiger reminds me of a documentary I see a while back.  Two men from London bought a Lion from Harrods and eventually they decided to release him back into the wild.  They went to see him a year or so later and he went running up to them and gave them a cuddle.  I will see if I can find the you tube clip.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

GAZZER
Wow thank you Lorraine that has really brightened up my day-just goes to show there are still some good people and some great magical shit happening on the Earth.

Astounded and elated....

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Lorraine Moss
I know Gazzer, it is such a moving piece of film.  Have a look on you tube, you can watch the whole documentary.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
The above post is what the republicans are sending out....Without bias I'm always up for a laugh.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

lol

http://www.pawmygosh.com/google-dog-rescued/

guaranteed to bring tears to your eyes.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
A state of the art computer chair is now on sale at PC World for those who spend all day tapping on their keyboards.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.

Ho-Hum
Good news.  Coffins for the well endowed woman are BUSTING sales expectations.

Re: Pictures that brighten up the day.