Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Baroness Butler Sloss is the sister of the Attorney General at the time of these allegations of abuse....

Havering's angriest person...

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Independent man
It looks like Cameron has got one of his own to sweep this issue under the carpet.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Inquiry judge hid claims of bishop’s sex abuse…

The retired judge leading the Westminster child abuse inquiry kept allegations about a bishop out of a report on a paedophile scandal because she “cared about the Church”, Baroness Butler-Sloss told a victim of alleged abuse that she did not want the claims to be in the public domain because “the press would love a bishop”.

The revelations led to fresh calls yesterday for the peer to step down as chairwoman of the new inquiry. The choice of Lady Butler-Sloss to head the investigation has come under fire because of her establishment connections.

Her comments were made in 2011 during a meeting at the House of Lords with Phil Johnson, who suffered assaults by a number of clergymen when he was a choirboy in the Church of England Diocese of Chichester…

http://www.thetimes.co.uk/tto/news/uk/article4145685.ece
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Mr. Angry....
Baroness Butler-Sloss was behind controversial paedophile ruling...

The retired judge - whose appointment as the head of a major review of child sex abuse allegations is under fire - said warnings could not be issued about dangerous paedophiles....

Baroness Butler-Sloss, the retired judge appointed to investigate claims of an establishment child sex abuse cover-up, was responsible for a controversial ruling which prevented warnings being issued about dangerous paedophiles.

Senior social workers attacked her decision - made when she was an Appeal Court judge - and warned that it would have “major ramifications”.

As the Government faced growing pressure to review its decision to appoint Lady Butler-Sloss to the major new inquiry, one child protection expert said the peer’s involvement in the ruling had the unintended consequence of allowing paedophiles to get away with their crimes.

To read about Cameron and May's latest cover up CLICK HERE
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

bellend
peados safe in their hands

I think the good Lady should do the right thing stand down and let someone who,s family are not connected in anyway to the three major political parties chair this inquiry.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
Cameron is the biggest tosser God ever put breath into...

Baroness Butler-Sloss resigns as head of child-abuse inquiry...

Baroness Butler-Sloss has decided to step down as the chairwoman of the inquiry into the historical cover-up of child abuse, Downing Street has announced....

Lady Butler-Sloss told Theresa May, the home secretary, over the phone at the weekend and the decision was “entirely her decision”, the Prime Minister’s spokesman said this morning.

The former High Court judge had come under increasing pressure to step down since she was appointed to chair the inquiry last week....

For Camerons latest momumental balls up...  CLICK HERE
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

bellend
who next rolf harris?

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Mr. Angry....
Administrator
No... Stuart Hall... He gets out first...
Havering's angriest person...

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Good god almighty you couldn't make it up, how many more u-turns before this government is finished?

I guess if we had all kept quiet the whitewash could have gone ahead as planned but what now?

Cameron just makes cock up after cock up you could not make it up he has got to be the weakest PM this country has ever had.
Drop that Drip Double Dip Dave

Re: Pedophiles and Baroness Butler-Sloss....

Romfordian
That was not a cock up thought he could do a white wash job But didn't get away with it.
 Who the hell can any one trust they are all in it together Politicians, Judiciary, House of Lords, senior Police  Clergy, Councilors
Not a party activist but WAS a Labour supporter