Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
a little bit of banter, much much worse on this forum

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Yes but we don't get mega-bucks, chauffeur cars, free 5-star meals, subsidised accommodation and other assorted exies. I might well let someone tweak my conkers to get a bit of that!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
that's true we banter for free

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
can't pay it the mrs just bought a new coat

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

What? Another one, how many does she need?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

I can find an old Skoda and almost fifty quid if you're up for it.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

a few it gets cold on her window cleaning round

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Oh! Don't forget if it's work wear you can offset some of the cost against your tax bill.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
this was a leopard skin donkey jacket with a silver hook to hold her bucket

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

It doesn't matter what she looks like as long as she's putting some food on the table.
I've always worried that you might be going hungry.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

And another one's gone, another one's gone, Another one bites the dust.

Labour suspends a SECOND politician in 24 hours as a member of the Welsh Government quits over 'allegations' about his 'personal conduct'
Carl Sargeant was Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Children in Wales
He quit his post today after Welsh First Minister Carwyn Jones confronted him
Sargeant appeared not to know the nature of the claims but resigned anyway
Labour suspended him less than 24 hours after doing the same to a veteran MP
By Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor For Mailonline
Published: 15:26, 3 November 2017 | Updated: 15:55, 3 November 2017

Labour suspended a second senior politician in less than 24 hours today after Carl Sargeant resigned from the Welsh Government.
Mr Sargeant was confronted with 'allegations' about his 'personal conduct' by Welsh First Minister Carwyn Jones.
The AM, who was Cabinet Secretary for Communities and Children, said he was resigning to clear his name despite not knowing what the allegations are.
He was suspended from Labour less than 24 hours after the party in London also launched a probe into veteran MP Kelvin Hopkins.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5047223/Labour-suspends-SECOND-politician-24-hours.html#ixzz4xO7jYUeK
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing

It's not just the palace of Westminster, the BBC are complicit in this cover up of abuse.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I'm glad you brought that up Phil, because even as a child I could see what was going on.

In the end I just couldn't bear to watch it.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

sooty whispered sweet nothings in harry's ear for 40 years so it couldn't have been that bad, although sweep did squeak a lot.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Are you saying he led him on and so he deserved it?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
that is what I am saying, you can see it in his eyes staring into nothing, the dirty bastard.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Theresa May launches new Conservative code of conduct after Westminster scandal
Among the changes is a new Tory complaints procedure as MPs come under fire for sexual harassment and assault allegations.
17:15, UK,
Friday 03 November 2017

Image:
Theresa May has made the new code mandatory, not voluntary

By Aubrey Allegretti, Political Reporter
All Conservative elected officials and their staff will be forced to sign up to a new code of conduct, as the Westminster sex scandal continues to unfold.
Everyone from MPs to councillors will have to follow the new rules, revealed in a letter from Theresa May to Commons Speaker John Bercow.
Mrs May declared there needed to be a "serious, swift, cross-party response" to allegations of sexual harassment against MPs.
But she added the Tories had taken HR and legal advice to create a new rulebook for the party itself, which is now mandatory rather than voluntary.

How many years of sex and drugs has it taken to publish such a document?
Wouldn't it be better to ban the alcohol and cocaine within the work environment, that could lead to less sexual harassment and a few MP's actually sober enough to make important decisions and get them right.
Parliament was never meant to be a non-stop sex and drugs party, it was supposed to be a workplace and I think it's high time I stopped funding it.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

I have spent my life disturbed.

When I was a child my mum and dad took me on holiday and forced me to watch a man battering his wife whilst the assembled crowd were yelling:

"That's the way to do it".

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

It's little wonder we all ended up confused and distressed.
12345678 ... 13