Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Refurbish Grenfell Tower and let them take their chances in there.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Percy
They need a complete overhaul of all the arcane practices whipping must end as must Gerry mandering and the blocks for back benchers to get motions debated.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I think some of them need a darned good whipping.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Another one bites the dust.

Tory Sir Michael Fallon resigns as defence secretary admitting behaviour 'may have fallen short'
The Tory minister admitted his behaviour in the past may have "fallen short"

Dan Bloom Political reporter
19:38, 1 NOV 2017Updated19:59, 1 NOV 2017
News

Defence secretary Michael Fallon pictured in Downing Street yesterday (Image: Carl Court)

Sir Michael Fallon has dramatically resigned as Defence Secretary following allegations of his past behaviour.
The Tory minister admitted his behaviour in the past may have "fallen short" as he quit three years after taking the job.

It brings a dramatic end to the ministerial career of one of the most high-profile Tory ministers the government. Sir Michael is a former Deputy Chair of the Conservative Party who has been an MP for more than three decades.
It comes days after he apologised to journalist Julia Hartley-Brewer for touching her knee at a Conservative party conference dinner in 2002.
The journalist said she did not consider herself a victim and had chosen not to name the man responsible.
But Sir Michael was under mounting pressure after Theresa's May’s official spokesman repeatedly refused to say she had full confidence in the Defence Secretary.
Sir Michael wrote to the Prime Minister tonight: "A number of allegations have surfaced about MPs in recent days, including some about my previous conduct.

The Defence Secretary's letter to Prime Minister Theresa May

Prime Minister Theresa May's letter in return to Sir Michael Fallon

"Many of these have been false but I accept that in the past I have fallen below the high standards that we require of the Armed Forces that I have the honour to represent.
"I have reflected on my position and I am therefore resigning as Defence Secretary."

He added in a statement: "It has been a privilege to have served as Defence Secretary for the last three and half years, and I have nothing but admiration for the professionalism, bravery and service of those men and women who keep us safe.”
No 10 previously insisted it would not give a “running commentary” on the sex scandal engulfing Westminster.
But Downing Street said it was “right” that Sir Michael had apologised.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Well what'dya expect from a fat Tory turd and grandson of Winston Churchill?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

They're dropping like flies at the moment!
Who next?
Scumbag Michael Gove hopefully!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I doubt there will be anymore, remember this is a strong and stable government.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

dalek1
You sure about that?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Not really, but I've heard it so many times it must be true.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

dalek1
Yes and not forgetting on a local level Michael White was an outstanding leader of Havering council as he used to repeatedly tell us!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

I suspect there are more lurid tales about Mr Fallon which may emerge in due course. And what of Boris?!!!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

There are quite a few who would be up for that of both sexes l would imagine.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Well if they are I would be quite willing to discipline them all.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Know how you feel,but in my opinion you’ed be far better off putting them in the poor house on a nice rundown council estate amoungst our immigrant friends,give them time to reflect on the devastation they have brought about with their lunatic policies.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Yes HH many dead but many still very much alive!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Percy
Day by day drip by drip the puss oozes from the house of state.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

A bit more puss perhaps?

Labour suspends Luton North MP Kelvin Hopkins
21 minutes ago
From the section
UK Politics

Labour has suspended Luton North MP Kelvin Hopkins after an allegation of sexual harassment.
The party has not given any details of the nature of the claims but the BBC understands it relates to an incident first reported a couple of years ago.
Mr Hopkins has had the whip withdrawn while an investigation takes place.
A party spokesman said Labour "takes all such complaints extremely seriously and has robust procedures in place".
Previous complaint
The backbencher - who was shadow culture secretary between July and October 2016 and has been Luton North MP for 20 years - could not be reached for comment.
Labour sources say a complaint of sexual harassment was made against Mr Hopkins a couple of years ago.
It was handled internally and the MP was reprimanded at the time, the BBC understands.
However, new allegations have been made about the same incident this week.
The suspension comes amid various claims of sexual harassment and improper behaviour in Parliament.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
we've never been more preoccupied in political correctness, meanwhile we are becoming a less caring society day by day, in other words these 'great' minds are more concerned with words than deeds.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

"Sir" Michael Fallon is alleged to have told Andrea Leadsom where she could put her cold hands to warm them up......she should have taken up his offer then squeezed his goolies - very hard. "Carry On Westminster" carries on - Sid James and the others couldn't have done better!
1234567 ... 13