Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Michael Towner
When you put it like that, fred, I see your point. Well put. On the Harvey W stuff, I wonder why the actor-men who are now denouncing him didn't say what they knew 20 years ago? Obvious conclusion - they haven't got the balls to do anything until it's fashionable to do so. Let's wait for the Hollywood movie about the brave American actors who risked all to expose sexual harassment in their "industry". Fucking vomit-making. A bunch of unprincipled, smarmy, rich, spoiled wankers.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Yes exactly cock.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Percy
Day by day drip by drip one at a time the whole corrupt system of privilege and corruption is unravelling across Europe and this country that is the legacy of Brexit the bourgeoisie are scrabbling to hang on.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Tories’ dirty dossier revealed: Claims against thirty-six ‘sex pest’ MPs including one who is 'handsy with women' emerges in secret Westminster spreadsheet
Tory aides put together dossier which includes specific details of accusations
'Spreadsheet of shame' contains names of 36 Tory MPs accused of misconduct
One MP is said to be 'handsy' and another allegedly had sex with a researcher
A former Tory minister asked secretary by ask to ‘feel the length of my c***'.
Accusations come after Mark Garnier admitted getting secretary to buy sex toy
Brexit Minister also said to call Commons Sec Caroline Edmondson 'sugar t***'
By Martin Robinson, Uk Chief Reporter and Alex Matthews For Mailonline and Daniel Martin and Claire Ellicott for the Daily Mail
Published: 22:48, 29 October 2017 | Updated: 07:36, 30 October 2017

A hit list of 36 sitting Conservative MPs branded 'sex pests' including two serving cabinet members has emerged in a secret 'spreadsheet of shame' leaked at Westminster.
One MP is said to be 'handsy with women at parties', another 'perpetually intoxicated and very inappropriate with women', one minister was said to have had 'sexual relations with a researcher' and another 'paid a woman to be quiet'.
A former Tory minister was said to have propositioned his secretary by asking her to ‘come and feel the length of my c***'.
Tory aides have put together the dirty dossier which includes the specific details of the accusations inappropriate or even criminal behaviour at work.
Theresa May has vowed to sack any ministers found to be involved and she has written to Commons Speaker John Bercow to demand a shake-up of ‘toothless’ disciplinary procedures.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5029877/Tories-dirty-dossier-REVEALED.html#ixzz4wydpVz9G
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

The morning papers.....

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Michael Towner
These are our MPs role-modelling the sorts of behaviours they wish to see in the country at large! Then, off to the Chamber to spout more bollocks and lecture us all on how we should conduct ourselves! Onwards and upwards!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Percy
How can you expect any different its a club entirely at one time and still mostly middle aged men away from home.8 bars with cheap alcohol lonely women guests organised by companies and lobby groups. In the past open prostitutes or women looking for some one to set them up. I wont go into the Homosexual lobby but it all suited the whips and there is the clue whipping people in to vote how people want by blackmail. Some one with problems was ideal they could be controlled add to that long nights with drink flowing just the need to stagger through a door to be counted. Look at poor John Profumo he must be up there laughing his rocks off. The whole system is rotten archaic needs complete overhaul. The imposition of Potential MPs on constituencies another scandal taking the choice from any one local how few actually vote for the MP just the party and have no idea who they are. This goes down to local level in all its forms.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
I worked for the same company for 40 years and during that long career there was one golden rule.

Having alcohol on the premises was gross misconduct and immediate dismissal.

Why do our MP's believe it is OK to set the direction of this country and make our laws whilst under the influence of alcohol.

http://www.huffingtonpost.co.uk/2016/01/01/westminster-mps-alcohol-drinking-problems_n_8902832.html

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Michael Towner
That's a good point Phil. Too many excuses are made for MPs and a lot of other so-called "VIPs" - stress of the job etc. - to explain their unacceptable behaviour. It's a lot more stressful wondering where next week's rent and the next meal are coming from.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

"Damage" limitation?

Labour activist 'warned' about pursuing rape claim
4 minutes ago
From the section
UK Politics

In full: Bex Bailey's interview with Radio 4's PM
A Labour activist has revealed she was raped at a party event and that a senior Labour official discouraged her from reporting the attack.
Bex Bailey said she was told reporting the 2011 incident could "damage" her and that she was given no advice on what she should do next.
She told the BBC she had waived her anonymity to urge changes to the way such cases are handled.
Labour said it had launched an independent investigation.
This will look at "claims that a party employee acted improperly over these 2011 allegations", the party said.
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said Ms Bailey had shown "incredible bravery" in speaking out and said she had his "full support and solidarity".

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
This was 6 years ago ffs.If she knows this bloke you don't have to go to the police...... or did her ambition overcome her dignity.Fed up hearing about it.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

I can remember the inglorious Lord Soames, slurring and overstating in a speech in the House after returning from a liquid lunch.  It was in the time of Betty Boothroyd's stint  as Speaker.  She and others just thought it was amusing.

In my view, it was disrespectful to the electorate and the tax payer who pay his salary

Drunk in the workplace should indeed be a sacking offense....Unless you're a docker, of course, lol.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Yes l agree,but why just dockers? Most if not all buildings went up lubricated by alcohol,as for newspapers......wonder they ever got on the street in the 70s and 80s 😜before Maggie came along and spoilt the party,same with the dockers l suspect.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Ho-Hum
Well, I know a few ex Dockers Fred, who always joke about crates of whiskey accidently on purpose getting damaged and the spillage having to be licked up.

Fleet Street could have been renamed Booze Street.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
Were the dockers in east London and the newspaper workers in Fleet Street provided with 14 bars and restaurants at the tax payers expense?

No?

So why are we paying for these over privileged parasites to have tax payer funded bars and restaurants in the House of Commons and Lords?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Ho-Hum
Why indeed?  Having bars is one thing BUT being drunk and loutish in them is another. BUT absolutely no MP should be allowed to speak in the chamber sozzled.  The House of Commons is a serious place of business and not a place for idiotic behaviour.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
Why have they got second homes, why are they not housed in a 577 bedsit state owned housing block with public transport access to Westminster?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
They could house them in the blocks going up where the Heygate used to be,shame they weren’t put in the Heygate it would have shown them first hand how their ill thought out housing policies affect the ordinary families in this country.They would be 2 stops on the tube or about 5/6 stops on the 12 bus,there’s also a nighter down the Walworth Rd for late sittings,so no problem with the commute.
Never going to happen of course,but wouldn’t you just like it to happen,that would make me happy for at least a

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
week.
Thick fingers🤓

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

That's generous. Give them sleeping bags and let them kip down on the common outside the House.
123456 ... 12