Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
I think it was stuff like this,which is basically 2 fingers up to the electorate or at least to those that voted to leave the EU,that Trump was alluding to when he said “I’m going to drain the swamp” piss take doesn’t even remotely cover this.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

From the BBC

Parasites invading Houses of Parliament
A bed bug expert says an infestation of the insects in people's homes has been traced back to the Houses of Parliament.
Managers at Westminster say urgent action has been taken to tackle the parasites, which live in upholstery as well as bedding.
Bed bugs are not dangerous, but can cause itchy red bites.
6h ago
From the section
London

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

dalek1
Have they done a head count on the parasites?
Will it amount to 650?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch
Too much time on their hands?

PERVMINSTER EXPOSED More than 24,000 attempts to access porn websites were made in the Houses of Parliament since the general election
Figures show 24,473 attempts were registered after the General Election in June till October — about 160 a day
By Lynn Davidson
8th January 2018, 1:23 am Updated: 8th January 2018, 4:06 am
MORE than 24,000 attempts were made to access porn websites in Parliament in just four months last year, official stats reveal.
Figures show 24,473 attempts were registered after the General Election in June till October — about 160 a day.

24,000 attempts were made to access porn websites in Parliament
There was a sharp increase in September, with 9,467 requests from the Houses of Lords and Commons.
However, the number of attempts overall has been steadily declining since 2015.

It comes after Theresa May sacked her No2 Damian Green over “misleading” statements he made about porn found on his office computer in 2008.
Parliamentary authorities claimed yesterday that most attempts were accidental.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
What frustrates me is the way these people treat the public with complete and utter contempt.

You become an MP because you are unemployable.

You work for the public sector because the private sector would not employ you.

"Parliamentary authorities claimed yesterday that most attempts were accidental."

Whoever said that is an incorrigible liar.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
So how do you accidentally click on one of them?????

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Quite,they must think we came up on the winkle barge.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

The only possible explanation is that they get so pissed and drugged up in their boozy lunch breaks that they trip over the carpet upon entering their office and accidentally fall on the keyboard and just happen to make contact with a porn site?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

More lying crap from Westminsters' Wankers.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

You have a valid point there Confused, they collapse with the right hand on the P and O the left hand on the R and their nose hits the N on the bottom row. Bingo, accidental PORN.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Yes, and that is why they vehemently deny it, maybe they are so incapacitated through drink that they honestly can't remember turning up for work, let alone watching porn?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

"maybe they are so incapacitated through drink that they honestly can't remember turning up for work"

I genuinely do not believe MP's and the word "work" should be discussed in the same sentence, being and MP and work are incompatible.

Lets just say they eventually turn up, swan along to Strangers Bar, collapse in a heap in their office whilst some unpaid intern does all the work.

God help that young intern if they are female, they will need eyes in the back of their head, or spend the day swanning round Soho's marital aid shops.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

This one's absolutely exhausted.

Staunch Remainer Ken Clarke’s speech on Brexit in the Commons appeared to send his Tory colleague off to sleep today.
Brexit supporter Sir Desmond Swayne, the MP for New Forest West, was sat behind veteran Tory veteran Mr Clarke during his 10 minute speech on the EU Withdrawal Bill in Parliament on Tuesday afternoon.
The MP, who served as David Cameron’s parliamentary private secretary, looked visibly bored as he rested his head on his arm during the first part of Mr Clarke’s speech on the amendment to the bill.

Appearing to poke fun at Mr Clarke, Mr Swayne, 61, looked sleepy as he leaned back into his seat and closed his eyes during the session of oral questions in Parliament.

Desmond Swayne appeared to be very relaxed during Mr Clarke's speech. (ParliamentTV)
Midway through Mr Clarke’s speech – after a few minutes of shut-eye – Mr Clarke jolted back upright and opened his eyes, before browsing on his mobile phone.

Backbencher Mr Swayne has been a keen supporter of Brexit and the EU Withdrawal Bill. (ParliamentTV)
Leave backer Mr Swayne voted for the Government’s EU Withdrawal Bill in September last year, while Mr Clarke did not vote.

Writing on his blog in November last year, Mr Swayne accused some MPs of “hijacking” the bill, claiming some politicians “want to use it as a vehicle to wrest control of the negotiations with the EU from the Government and to have Parliament dictate the terms of any agreement itself”.
The Standard has contacted Mr Swayne for comment, for his reply click the link..... 14961_1460135437.mp3

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Former cabinet ministers have been exposed attempting to profit from a new cash for Brexit gravy train in Westminster, following an undercover investigation.

Lord Lansley, Conservative, the former health secretary, was secretly filmed offering to use his knowledge and connections from within West­minster to provide “intelligence” on Brexit to a Chinese company offering him tens of thousands of pounds.

The peer, who has previously been accused of “ripping the heart” out of a bill to regulate lobby­ing, showed he was willing to pick up information from a key Brexit cabinet minister. He advised how the deal could be kept secret from the authorities by employing him through his wife’s company.

Peter Lilley, Conservative, , the former deputy Conservative Party leader, was also willing to approach key ministers on the Chinese company’s behalf. As part of his pitch for the job he described how he attended two advisory groups with influence over the Brexit minis­ters, one of which has never previously been revealed.

Andrew Mitchell MP, Conservative, also appeared happy to give paid Brexit advice to the Chinese company. He charges £6,000 a day and disclosed that he was looking to work up to 10 weeks a year for private clients despite being paid £74,962 as an MP. “My constituents don’t mind what I’m paid,” he said.

The three men were secretly filmed as part of a joint undercover investigation by The Sunday Times and Channel 4’s Dispatches into politicians improperly making money from Britain’s negotiations to leave the European Union.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Mitchell is the snobby tosser who was rumbled in the affair called "Plebgate"!

From Wikipedia......

In September 2012, Mitchell was appointed Government Chief Whip in David Cameron's first significant Cabinet reshuffle.

On the evening of 19 September Mitchell allegedly swore when a police officer told him to dismount from a bicycle and exit Downing Street through the pedestrian gate rather than the main gate. The leaked official police log of the incident stated that Mitchell said "Best you learn your fucking place. You don't run this fucking government.... You're fucking plebs". The allegations became known in the media as "Plebgate".

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

It seems Mitchell has form in other areas. Wikipedia again.....

Mitchell was born at Hampstead in north London, the son of Sir David Mitchell, a former Conservative MP and Government Minister. He was educated at Rugby School, where the self-confessed "stern disciplinarian" earned the nickname "Thrasher".

It doesn't require much imagination, does it! A real charmer!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

I should be shocked.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
What surprised me the most is there were only three of them.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

They're the ones that have been caught.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
Of course, bit like the ones watching adult websites.