Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

It must have been the Russians again.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
but how did the Russians get the spunk stained tissues in his office?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I'm still trying to work that one out, maybe there has been an intruder that mysteriously evaded the security cordon?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

The problem is MT our MP's are not employees, they are elected representatives and classed as self employed.

If a government employee was downloading this illicit material how did they gain access to the First Secretary of State and Minister for the Cabinet Office (Deputy Prime Minister) computer, who gave them the log on and password. Just how sloppy are these people. What other information can any Tom Dick or Harry gain access to?

The only thing they protected with their lives was their expense claim forms, no one could get access to them. They fought FoI requests for 2 years, they even went to the high court to prevent you from knowing how much of our money they were thieving.

We only got to find out about these thieves when "someone" leaked the expenses records to the Daily Telegraph.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Tories gun for Met police after Damian Green quits - as Jeremy Hunt is tipped to succeed him

JOE MURPHY
NIcholas Cecil
Kate Proctor
John Dunne
ROSAMUND URWIN
19 minutes ago

The Evening Standard

Downing Street piled pressure on Scotland Yard today to take action against the former police officer who revealed damning details about porn on Damian Green’s computer.
The morning after the deputy prime minister’s resignation, the role of the police was put under the spotlight by No 10, ministers and Conservative MPs.
 Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt led the charge against the ex-detective, Neil Lewis, who divulged that explicit images had been found on Mr Green’s Commons computer in 2008.

“If you look at what happened, some of the actions of a retired police officer don’t sit comfortably in a democracy,” Mr Hunt said.
No 10 sources confirmed that the Prime Minister was concerned. “She is clearly frustrated by the conduct of the ex-police officer,” one said.

 Health Secretary Jeremy Hunt led the charge against the ex-detective, Neil Lewis, saying his actions 'don't sit comfortably in a democracy' (EPA)
Mr Green reluctantly resigned last night after being confronted with the conclusions of an inquiry first called into allegations that he made unwanted sexual advances to journalist Kate Maltby.

The probe was then extended when former police officers Bob Quick and Mr Lewis spoke out about the explicit images found on his computer during an investigation into Whitehall leaks nine years ago.
Today Mr Hunt said: “Theresa May made very clear in her letter that she was very uncomfortable with what had happened and she was pleased that Cressida Dick, the Metropolitan Police Commissioner also felt that.

So that's the same MP's that have put CCTV on every street corner to spy on the public, protesting that somebody has jumped out on them saying caught you at it?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Yes I had 96 pages of air miles exes 2 elections ago downloaded off the Telegragh web site link they came to over £140,000 back then,none of his lackeys have darkened our door since I asked him about them,interesting to say the least.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

The problem is MT our MP's are not employees, they are elected representatives and classed as self employed.

Good point Phil, but there are ways around this impediment to justice and MPs know it - they just choose to do nothing about it. After all, turkeys don't usually vote for Christmas!

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Vaz plays the "health card"!

Another useless member of society. I bet he's well enough to claim his expenses.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-42439333

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Ho-Hum
Keith Vazeline will slip his way out the sh-t.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

After shoving himself into it by all accounts.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I told you Damian got fitted up by the Russians.....

BREAKING NEWS: 'Russian spy' in 10 Downing Street: Ukrainian PM's interpreter who attended meeting with Theresa May is arrested on suspicion of being a Moscow spook
Stanislav Yezhov - an interpreter for the Ukrainian cabinet - was detained today
In July, Yezhov attended a meeting at No 10 Downing Street with Theresa May
Ukraine PM Volodymyr Groysman said Yezhov had been spying for a 'long time'
May said she is aware, but added: 'The matter is for the Ukrainian authorities'
By Iain Burns For Mailonline
Published: 15:10, 21 December 2017 | Updated: 16:45, 21 December 2017

Ukraine's state security service SBU detained Yezhov on suspicion of working in the interests of Russia, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said today. Pictured: Groysman (left) with Theresa May at No 10. Behind them, circled, is Yezhov
An interpreter who visited 10 Downing Street in July has been arrested in Ukraine on suspicion of spying for Russia.
Stanislav Yezhov - an interpreter for the Ukrainian cabinet - was detained by the country's police today.
In a shocking Facebook post, Ukraine's prime minister Volodymyr Groysman said that Yezhov had 'long been working in the interests of a hostile government'.

It is not known, however, if he is accused of spying at the time he attended Downing Street in July.
Asked about the man visiting Downing Street, Mrs May told a press conference in Poland: 'I am aware of the reports in relation to a Ukrainian individual who attended Downing Street earlier in the summer.
'The matter is for the Ukrainian authorities.'
Ukraine's state security service SBU detained Yezhov, 39, on suspicion of working in the interests of Russia, Prime Minister Volodymyr Groysman said today.
'Together with the Security Service of Ukraine, an official in the government's secretariat was found to be working for a long time in the interests of the enemy state. He was detained,' Groysman said on Facebook.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5202645/Russian-spy-No-10-Ukrainian-PMs-interpreter-held.html#ixzz51urBYxdX
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Wanking in Westminster Pays!

Damian Green's Cum-Uppance......

(from the BBC website)
Downing Street has confirmed Mr Green is entitled to ministerial severance pay of almost £17,000, which equates to a quarter of the annual pay he received as a cabinet minister.
The spokesman said it was "a matter for the former secretary of state" as to whether he accepts the payment or not.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

I think self abuse is just another perk that comes under the remit of 'parliamentary privilege'.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Ho-Hum
Did you mean jerk and not perk CoH?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

You're on form today Ho Hum.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Possibly, I find it all so confusing.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
maybe mr green is just another cont of all knowledge in the house of ill repute.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Did you mean font Bellend?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
no

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

EU'VE GOT TO BE KIDDING Lib Dem loser Nick Clegg ‘to get knighthood’ in New Years Honours
Ousted Europe-loving former MP to be given honour even as he refuses to accept will of the British people
By John Lucas
26th December 2017, 12:58 am Updated: 26th December 2017, 12:58 am
NICK Clegg is set to be handed a knighthood in the New Year’s Honours list, senior party leaders have claimed.
The former deputy PM and Lib Dem leader will become Sir Nick when the names are released on Saturday.

Europhile Nick Clegg's honour is sure to infuriate those who want the will of the people respected
But the decision will outrage Brexit voters because the 50-year-old has refused to accept the result of the referendum and wants a second vote.
In his book How to Stop Brexit, Mr Clegg wrote: “There is nothing remotely inevitable about Brexit – except that it will be deeply damaging if it happens.”
1 ... 8910111213