Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Michael Towner
They're just pissed off because Damian Green's been rumbled and they may be next. They should have the spunk to face facts.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

if we are being really honest, I never have apart from the sticky old mags when we were kids. but ho-hum just as likely to get a virus from the real thing these days.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

They still believe that office masturbation is permitted under the rules of parliamentary privilege.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
The only good news to come out of this is if Damien Green is sacked the most useless negotiator on earth will resign.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Yes, that's the bonus everybody is hoping for.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
Yes it would be a win win

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Fake news.

48 packs of Kleenex tissues delivered to Damian's office.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Ah! It was them.

Cyber security chief issues national security warning over Russian anti-virus software

Alexandra Richards
4 hours ago

The Evening Standard

Government departments have been warned against using antivirus software made by tech firms with links to Russia amid concerns over national security.
In a letter to Whitehall chiefs, Ciaran Martin, head of the National Cyber Security Centre (NCSC), said that Russia has the intent to "target UK central Government and the UK's critical national infrastructure".

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Remind me has this person done anything illegal regarding what the police found on his laptop 9 years ago,seems to be a bit like the paradise papers saga morally wrong,but illegal?
Perhaps our snowflake PC police forces might put some effort into trying to stop this anti social crime wave that is sweeping our towns and cities at present.They might have a stab(excuse the pun) at trying to eradicate the Eastern European gangs that are running prostitution rackets,could also make a start on the pikey families that are blighting the country with their illegal activities.
I await pigs flying.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
What I find unbelievable is the House of Commons don't have a DNS firewall that blocks adult sites.

Perhaps they think MP's are honourable decent people and can be trusted not to view adult material.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

if he did view this stuff and lied to the house, yes he did, that's the lying part. but as we all know they don't lie.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Yes,you would have thought that was one of the first things the IT bods would have installed.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Perhaps they have put firewalls in now Phil but as per usual too little too late.
If this had been some low level public servant doing the same thing as Green he/she would be out on his/her arse loss of pension and no reference.
This happened to someone at my last company who was downloading illegal music.
Ah but this is Damien Green untouchable so one rule for him another for everyone else.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Called closing ranks cock,they all do it irrespective of political affiliation,public bodies, big corporations et al its in their DNA,l was always of the opinion that the eyeties were the ippitomey of corruption,but this once great country of ours is probably running them a close second.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Are you forgetting Phil, that the HofC is not really a work place, more of a privileged old boys club where drink, drugs, prostitutes and rent-boys are the order of the day. They don't expect even the police force to have the temerity to challenge their excesses. The occasional piece of work is seen as an inconvenience.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Quite.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Waiting for the contractors to stumble on the punishment room where the SM’sget their rocks off.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Yes Connie it does appear to be a den of inequity.

MP's are not employed as such, they are elected members who are there to represent us and we are the only people that can sack them.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Somebody at Maggie Thatcher house would probably know the exact whereabouts of that room.

I can't recollect the exact location because the last time me and Bellend were there, some blaggard had spiked our drinks with Rohypnol.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

The people who blew (pardon the word) this matter up are retired officers and the point is that DG isn't entitled to watch porn on his employers' pc when he should be using the pc for the purposes of his work. He can wank himself stupid on his own pc at home as far as anyone's concerned, but in the real world you'll get the push if you use the firm's pc to watch porn at work. Among the pals of DG who've rallied to his defence is Andrew Mitchell, another Tory whose attitude to the police changes when he's bang to rights (remember the "fucking plebs" malarkey a few years ago?). When the police are attending to a terrorist attack, or beating up "lefties", or obstructing legitimate Trades Union activity, the Tories love them. When the police rumble a Tory VIP then they're "acting outside their code of conduct". If DG didn't put the porn on his pc, who did?
1 ... 6789101112