Our Glorious MP's... Again...

1 ... 45678910 ... 12

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
You're right about that Fred. All my family live in Holland, Germany, Spain and the USA and we are a laughing stock.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Nice selection of holiday destinationsđź‘ŤNot the same as having your family around though.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch
Breaking

Tory MP and whip Chris Pincher resigns from Government
20:35, UK, Sunday 05 November 2017

Conservative MP Chris Pincher, a government whip, has referred himself to the police and stood down from the Whips' Office.
Mr Pincher, MP for Tamworth in Staffordshire, has been Comptroller of the Household since June.

Downing Street said the Conservative Politician had also "voluntarily" referred himself to the party's complaints procedure, and had resigned from the Government to allow an investigation to take place.
A Downing Street spokesman said: "After several conversations with the Chief Whip, in order to address a number of questions, Mr Pincher has voluntarily referred himself both to the party's complaints procedure and the police, and has voluntarily stood down from the Whips Office in the meantime."
More follows...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Short tenure

Current role holder:
Christopher Pincher MP
Christopher Pincher MP was appointed as Comptroller of HM Household (Government Whip) on 15 June 2017.
He was an Assistant Government Whip from 17 July 2016 until 15 June 2017. He was elected Conservative MP for Tamworth in May 2010.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
The Prime Minister will probably tell the public it's time they got "back to basics."

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Would that be instead of base sex?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
It was so much simpler when the MP's just stuck to fiddling their expenses.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

One of the reasons for fiddling expenses was to fund drink, drugs and hookers.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Strong and stable?

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Phil Wailing
Strong and Stable, are you sure C of H.

Andrea Leadsom was told that police were conducting a criminal investigation after a senior Conservative was reported for an allegation of rape but did not take any further action.

A female Tory activist has revealed she reported the allegation of rape and concerns about the "toxic" culture in Westminster to David Natzler, the Clerk of the House of Commons.

She was led to believe that her concerns about the alleged attack would be passed to Ms Leadsom, the then Leader of the Commons, and Gavin Williamson, the then Chief Whip and the replacement for Michael Fallon who resigned over sexual impropriety.

However she was left feeling "worthless" after neither Ms Leadsom or Mr Williamson contacted her to discuss her allegations and there was no follow up from Parliamentary authorities.

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/11/06/tory-activist-says-raped-senior-party-figure-commons-ignored/

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

Sacked Labour minister Carl Sargeant found dead
28 minutes ago
From the section
Wales politics

An ex-Welsh Labour minister who faced a party investigation into allegations about his personal conduct has taken his own life, it is understood.
Carl Sargeant, 49, lost his job as cabinet secretary for communities and children last Friday.
He was suspended from Labour after the first minister learned of a number of alleged incidents involving women.
A family statement said they are "devastated beyond words" at the loss of "the glue that bound us together".
Labour leader Jeremy Corbyn said the death was "deeply shocking news".
Profile of long-serving AM's career
Ex-minister 'facing number of claims'
Minister removed over conduct claims
Reaction to the death of Carl Sargeant
Mr Sargeant, who was married and had two children, was found dead at his home in Connah's Quay, Flintshire, on Tuesday morning.
He was sacked from his Welsh Government job after allegations about his behaviour were passed to First Minister Carwyn Jones's office.
Mr Jones had said on Monday he felt he had no choice but to refer the matter to the party. Mr Sargeant had vowed to clear his name.
The Welsh Assembly's business for Tuesday has been cancelled as a mark of respect following his death.
In a statement Mr Sargeant's family said: "Carl was a much loved husband, father and friend.
"He wasn't simply a part of our family. He was the glue that bound us together.
"He was the most kind and caring husband, father, son and friend. We are devastated beyond words, and we know our grief will be shared by all those who knew and loved him."

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch

More trouble for the "strong and stable" government?

Priti Patel CANCELS Africa tour as May orders her back to the UK 'to be SACKED' over slew of secret meetings with Israeli officials
Priti Patel met political leaders and lobbyists during a 'private' holiday to Israel
It is alleged official business was discussed without Foreign Office agreement
Patel suggested sending British aid money should be given to the Israeli army
Theresa May has ordered her to cancel Africa tour amid signs she will be sacked
By James Tapsfield, Political Editor For Mailonline and Jason Groves In London and Emily Kent-smith In Tel Aviv For The Daily Mail and Tim Sculthorpe, Deputy Political Editor
Published: 23:48, 7 November 2017 | Updated: 09:32, 8 November 2017

Priti Patel is facing the sack today after Theresa May ordered her to cancel an Africa tour and return to the UK.
The Aid Secretary's fate appears to be sealed after two further secret meetings with Israeli officials emerged on top of the 12 that had already been revealed.
The latest developments appear to have hardened the mood in Downing Street, where there had already been fury at Miss Patel's 'freelancing'.
No10 sources said the minister had been told to return to the UK from Nairobi for a showdown, cancelling plans for her to fly to Uganda with Trade Secretary Liam Fox.
The row over Miss Patel's extraordinary breach of government protocol while on a 'family holiday' to Israel surfaced last week, but erupted again on Monday when she admitted there were more undeclared meetings, including with Israeli PM Benjamin Netanyahu.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5060241/Priti-Patel-faces-sack-meetings-Israeli-PM.html#ixzz4xpeFwVuY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Obviously didn't give good advice......

A former adviser to disgraced ex Defence Secretary Sir Michael Fallon is being investigated by police over claims he sexually assaulted a woman.

Richard Holden is accused of attacking a woman in her 20s at a party in London in December last year.
The ex-Tory spinner says the claims are 'completely and utterly untrue' and vowed to clear his name at court.

Mr Holden was employed as one of Sir Michael’s media advisers until earlier this year when he left.
He had previously held a number of roles for the Conservatives, and spent a stint as deputy head of the party’s press office.

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5061753/Michael-Fallon-s-ex-aide-investigated-sex-assault.html

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

confused of hornchurch
Strong and stable government contd.
And another one's gone and another one's gone, another one bites the dust.

Priti Patel quits cabinet over Israel meetings row
4 minutes ago
From the section
UK Politics

Priti Patel has resigned as UK international development secretary amid controversy over her meetings with Israeli officials.
She was ordered back from an official trip in Africa by the PM and summoned to Downing Street over the row.
In her resignation, Ms Patel apologised and said her actions "fell below the standards of transparency and openness that I have promoted and advocated".
The PM said her decision was "right" as "further details have come to light".
Ms Patel had apologised to Mrs May on Monday after unauthorised meetings with Israeli politicians in August came to light, but it later emerged she had two further meetings without government officials present in September.
Ms Patel had a 30 minute meeting with Mrs May, arriving at 10 Downing Street via the back door after returning to the UK.
Her resignation from the cabinet is the second in seven days, after Sir Michael Fallon quit as defence secretary on Wednesday last week amid allegations about his behaviour.

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

bellend
i'm sure there's absolutely no suggestion of personal enrichment ms patel

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

A former House of Commons bar manager has claimed up to 30 MPs hounded her for sex with one even allegedly 'groping' her on a bus. Alice Bailey, 25, worked for almost four years at Parliament's Sports and Social Bar, where she claimed many MPs behaved like 'obnoxious old pervs'.

"They fancied their chances because I was just a young barmaid and in their minds they were very important people who presumed I would be available. They were such creeps. It was pathetic as they were nearly all married and at least twice my age."

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5064221/Ex-Parliament-bar-manager-claims-MPs-hounded-sex.html

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

fred
Me too

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Re: Our Glorious MP's... Again...

Why no complaint after the first one and now by the Bar Staff
1 ... 45678910 ... 12