Our GPs are wonderful.

Percy
I woke up with a lump in my private parts convinced I had cancer and would have to be whisked off to Hospital.It got larger with every passing minute.Phoned my Doctor told the receptionist she got me in in an hour and a half.The doctor took a look squeezed me really hard agony and said there you are its gone.Fluid not draining he said.A miracle gave me a jab and some cream and sent me rejoicing on my way.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

bellend
you haven't got mine then, the lump would be the size of a football time I got an appointment.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

confused of hornchurch

In that case he'd have probably kicked it into touch.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

Percy
He was not my GP they got him in for me great service.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

dalek1
Not going to go into my full medical history but  in mid 2010 I could hardly pee without being in agony.
Went to my gp who advised me it was a uti gave me antibiotics and it cleared up.
The following year I was peeing blood which didn't last long and didn't need treatment.
In 2012 was peeing blood again and was advised to get to the locum straight away and was given antibiotics which again cleared it up.
Then in 2013 a few months after I had a knee op due to loose Cartilage the old peeing prob came back so went back to my gp who sent me for an ultrasound. Not good news came back as my right kidney was double its size. After various tests I was diagnosed with the big C.
My right kidney was removed but the following year a tumour was spotted in my right  adrenal gland above where my kidney used to be.
This was removed as an open operation and my whole body was checked out and I was left with a 14 inch
scar on my right side which still gives me some grief three years later.
I am still under a brilliant consultant at Queens who I see every three months but I have to say thanks to the NHS I'm still on Terra Firma but had I have not seen my gp when I did I would be talking to you from the astral plane.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

Re: Our GPs are wonderful.

Percy
Yes not carrying a Rugby ball between my legs this morning lots less pain on the mend.I can walk again.Thanks to the NHS.
Revolutions are always verbose.