Oscar Pistorius

GAZZER
Hmmm What's going on with this fellow arrested for allegedly murder- shooting his girlfriend dead through a locked toilet door-did he or didn't he murder her was it all an accident.

Anyhow the fellow is now out on bail-lets hope he can contemplate his actions-have a rest and put his feet up.

Re: Oscar Pistorius

Percy.
So long as he does not hop it.
I think there is more to come out and would not be surprised if drugs were involved.

Re: Oscar Pistorius

GAZZER
I am sure he will bounce back.

Re: Oscar Pistorius

bellend
to bail or not to bale will he have it on his toes bow wow

Re: Oscar Pistorius

bellend
half a dozen murders in london a week half the government on some sort of charge or another, our countries identity changing in a few short years, the finances of the country in the hands of an over educated idiot. and a murder in a land 6,000 miles away is headline news?

Re: Oscar Pistorius

Ho-Hum
Oscar Pistorius cut himself shaving.  This man does not lie, though some claim he was scratching his nuts with his foot.

Re: Oscar Pistorius

GAZZER
Hmmm I was thinking because of all the new equality laws should it be possible for limbless athletes like he to perform in full contact sports...say kick boxing.