Orchard Village

Re: Orchard Village

confused of hornchurch

"In April 2015, Orchard Village residents were not surprised to hear that the agency was downgrading Circle Housing’ from G1 to G3, the second-lowest level (housing insiders say that a G4 rating is extremely rare, and would threaten a housing association’s existence)."

The second lowest level eh, how come everything in Havering is bumping along just above piss-poor?

Re: Orchard Village

Phil Wailing
Councillor allowances are not bumping along second from bottom, they have some of the most generous allowances in the country.

Re: Orchard Village

fred
Shame we can’t move our Councillors onto there,might concentrate their grey matter and sort the unfortunate tenants problems out once and for all.

Re: Orchard Village

What planet does this tit Nick Boles live on?
Certainly not the same one we all do!

Re: Orchard Village

Fred Michael Deon Burton one of the better councillors in the borough does live on Orchard Village.
He stood up to the dirty tricks of the management company and won a court case against over inflated water prices.
The resistance movement on the estate is very strong which is why no Tory dirtbags will pay the place a visit.

Re: Orchard Village

fred
Yes I remember that,I don’t get the Recorder any more it seems like the Council house magazine.
Well at least they’re got one on board.

Re: Orchard Village

dalek1
The Enquirer is a lot better but only a small paper.
The Recorder had a very good reporter by the name of Anne-Marie Abbasah who did bring the council to book on more than one occasion and even exposed the chief exec Blake-Herbert as a bare faced liar.
Sadly she left to work as press officer for a charitable organisation and since her departure the RR has as you have pointed out reverted back to a council fanzine.