Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls

Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls

bellend
"Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls" this is the BBC headline, this 17 year old white girl got hooked on drugs by the gang and to keep the supply coming helped entice other victims.

read on and find out 15 muslims were also involved

their labour MP said this is not a race motivated crime, she happens to be muslim.

Re: Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls

dalek1
Oh what a shocker.
Must be a co-incidence then the victims are white females and the attackers are Asian muslims.
A bit like the 1970's when the victims of muggings were nearly always white and the attackers were black.

Re: Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls

Honestly, if I was the judge jury and hangman, I'd castrate the animals with a rusty hack saw....Then Hang them!

Re: Operation Sanctuary: Woman jailed for trafficking girls

bellend
again again again  not a racist crime

A 'lost' teenage girl who asked a group of men for directions was led to a flat and gang-raped.
The 16-year-old was making her way to a friend's house after a night out when she became disorientated.
She asked the group including Shersha Muslimyar, 21, Tamin Rahmani, 38, Rafiullah Hamidy, 24, and a 17-year-old youth for help.
Instead the men then led her to one of their flats, where she was raped and escorted back out the building. She was eventually found crying in the street in Ramsgate, Kent, by two members of the public who called police. All four denied rape but were found guilty by a jury on Friday.