Old Age Care

OLD CODGER
Just been checking on how we stand when soon my wife will need extra care package.
Well we have to pay for it when still paying tax and have all our lives and National insurance before we retired.
Euro citizens get free health care when they have paid in NOTHING.
This has got to STOP and Foreign Aid some of which pays a pension to some people on the Indian continent.
This country first not Foreigners.
Come on Boris get us out of the EU.
Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
Euro citizens will not have paid in nothing. Those from other EU countries will have paid in their countries those from outside the EU have to find a large sum of money before they get their visa. The only ones to get money or benefits are very few in number and are genuine asylum seekers who may have been tortured.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: Old Age Care

Yes mate we are a laughing stock all over the world giving free health care to every Tom,Dick and Harry.Our useless politicians don’t know how many illegal immigrants there are in the Country,but anyone of them turning up at a Doctors Surgery or at any of our Hospitals is taking money out of the NHS budget that should be going to look after our OAPS.
The NHS is not viable in its present form and sooner rather than later there is going to have to be a grown up discussion as to its future,taking the axe to the 19 Quangos allegedly running it would be a start,but as you say it’s the amount of immigrants rinsing it is its main problem.
I could say more,but it would get people into difficulty.
Best of luck with your Wife’s Care Package,Age Uk were a great help to us with my Wife’s Mum.
Take care.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Old Age Care

Polish woman sueing the NHS for £200,000,why didn’t she go home for treatment?
Some liberal dipstick bleeding heart will probably give it to her,ain’t their money it’s our tax £s.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
The amount of money taken by those not entitled is so small it costs more to collect it than it is. The best way to ensure we get a handle on the number of illegals is to introduce identity cards Biometric with face and fingerprint information. Then use them to get food or fuel and housing.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: Old Age Care

Percy even by your standards that is possibly the biggest load of bolox I have ever read. There are 4.5 million non UK nationals living in the UK on some form of benefit.

Re: Old Age Care

fred
Yes,your right in two counts.
The amount of freebies we give to visitors is mind boggling and it needs to be reined in on a massive scale,it would have two benefits,it will release untold millions for the free care of our old folk and some of our visitors may leave.I’ll keep saying this to my last breath “Charity begins at home”,not on people from outside our borders.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
There are not 4.5 million non nationals on benefit its just not true, Those numbers are including millions who are now nationals work and pay tax, The total unemployed is now about 1 million and if governments especially the Tories stopped allowing firms to set up and pay shit wages we would not have to pay anything. The biggest ponces of our money are the farmers totally dependent on fossil fuel big subsidies and cheap labour we end up paying for. Many of the land owners get subsidy produce nothing but birds for the rich to shoot or hunt.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
The largest amount of people on benefits are pensioners at a stroke 9 million people could come off benefits just do not call pensions benefits. Here some myths dispelled.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics/2013/apr/06/welfare-britain-facts-myths
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: Old Age Care

fred
I used to work on the Guardian,populated by the Mad Monks finest.
Meanwhile talking of left wing nut jobs do you think you can have a word with ole loin cloth Lil and get her to round up her anti social mob that despoiled Glastonbury and get her to take them up to the rim of that volcano in Italy it’s spewing out some rather obnoxious fumes,they have a lot of hot air maybe a mass deep breath and blow might help to dissipate them.

Get rid of the cheap labour,immigrants and your problem with crap wages goes with them.No brainer.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Old Age Care

Yet again you are talking pure crap - There are 4.5 million non UK nationals in receipt of benefits in the UK.

Don't drag pensioners into this, there are 12 million pensioners in the UK and only 12% of that number were not born in the UK.

There are over 3 million non UK nationals in receipt of child benefit alone.

Re: Old Age Care

fred
Just one of many reasons we are the laughing stock of the world.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Old Age Care

Phil Wailing
You probably won't believe this but never the less these are the Inland Revenue's figures.

In 2017 in the UK there were 20,085 families receiving child benefit who's nationality is "unknown".
Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
More fake news Lots  of rubbish at Glastonbury was either taken home or put in provided bins  99% of tents were taken home a massive improvement.
https://www.nme.com/news/music/glastonbury-clean-90-complete-massive-improvement-says-emily-eavis-2524604

If you think so,meanwhile the Yankees are 57 and 31 in AL East.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose

Re: Old Age Care

Is there another Country on this planet that is as dopey as ours? You couldn’t make this stuff up.
Better to suffer from a loss than to suffer every day for not having anything to lose
Bob

Re: Old Age Care

Bob
Yes I imagine most of the unknown children were those taken in from far east camps or the French camps or children washing up in boats from the war zones. I would not deny them a pathetically small benefit.

Personally I’d fuck em off out it,but that’s only a personal opinion.

Percy, this is what you wrote, just stop and think about it:

"Yes I imagine most of the unknown children were those taken in from far east camps or the French camps or children washing up in boats from the war zones. I would not deny them a pathetically small benefit."

Children can't claim child benefit,  their parents do. Kids washing up in boats, can't speak a word of English, probably don't even know what country they are in yet according to you they claim benefits. For christ's sake get real.

The reason this country is finished is because of people like you, it's not possible to be as naive as you appear to be. The kids are the offspring of 800.000 Poles, 150,000 Romanians and 4 million from elsewhere in the world.

I was on holiday in Croatia and a fella in the bar told me the Poles were claiming child benefit and housing benefit and sending it back to the family in Poland. I said "you don't know that for a fact".

His wife said "Oh yes we do, we run the post office in Oakham, Rutland and we have a a Western Union money transfer. as soon as the child and housing benefit goes in their bank they transfer it to the family is Warsaw. The wife and kids dont even live in the UK".

Wake up Percy.