Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

MR H

Re: Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

Percy
Well I did read havering council are to give security staff the ability to arrest people breaking the new PSO in Romford centre and park staff arresting people in the parks.

Re: Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

I have read the article but can't see any reference to Tess' old man.
Is the he a director of either of these two cowboy operators?

Re: Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

confused of hornchurch

I like that phrase Dalek 'cowboy operators'. The only person I would accept being arrested by is a warranted police officer, nobody else. If the current jail shambles is anything to go by we could look forward to a complete loss of control on our streets.

Re: Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

dalek1
No Connie they'll just pick on east targets  like an old dear who accidentally dropped a paper hanky in the street.
The real villain's will tell them to f off and they won't do a thing.
I'm sure a few grannies nicked for accidentally littering will make sure we have a much safer town centre.

Re: Nice little earner for Teresa May's husband???

confused of hornchurch

I'm sure the real villains wouldn't be the only ones to tell them to f off.

The police do their job with public consent, and they have mine. Other 'cowboy operators' don't have my consent.