New music education platform launching in Havering

New music education platform launching in Havering

unleashtherockstar
Hi Havering Forum!

I'm new to this thread and not wanting to step on any toes by not following guidelines, so please let me know if this is not the right spot to be chatting! I'm launching my new, Essex based youth music education platform Unleash the Rockstar - http://www.unleashtherockstar.com/ - at the Havering Show this weekend, and just wanted to say hi and invite you to pop by if you have children interested in learning an instrument! We have a stand on both days, and will be on hand to answer any questions.

Hope to see you there,

Debbie Leigh Driver,
Founder, Unleash the Rockstar

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

GAZZER
Crack on Dude-I shall be over the town show in all my human glory. Great stuff will check you out lady, music is a gift from the Gods.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

bellend
you've obviously not heard me on the karaoke

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Ho-Hum
Bath singing with steam rising cannot be bettered.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Michael Towner
Is steam the only thing that rises in your bath, hh?

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Ho-Hum
I need stimulus to hit the high notes.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Michael Towner
There are plenty of discreet sites you can access to buy something suitable. Split your infinitive and so on.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

I'm taking my little one there today.
If you want inspiration check this You Tube clip.
Three giants of the music industry Eric Clapton John Mayall and Chris Barber.
Notice they all play their instruments and don't rely on tricks or gimmicks to get noticed.
Simple well played stuff.
Best of luck with your venture Debbie and please let us know how the show went for you.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=evMb-4cWqIM

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Check this out GAZZ.
Your musical inspiration no doubt.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5hwMb6JTvBE&t=23s

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Percy
Ypu can not hear the music as the waltzer is too loud.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Clapton's finest - "Crossroads" live at the Fillmore - "Wheels of Fire" 1968.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1qogsVUEnjw

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

bellend
let's hope the music is a little better than shite I heard at the town show at 1pm, from my mums garden I could do better myself.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

confused of hornchurch

Perhaps the acoustics are no good in your mum's garden?

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

bellend
you've heard me connie I carry a pocket full of acou sticks, yar never know.

                                                                 """""
PS. I still have our duet aringing in my ears >    <

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

confused of hornchurch

Yes, that was our finest public performance.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Cream no supergroup.
Hypergroup would be the best description.
You will never get another trio like Eric Ging and Jack.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Can you remember Creams re-union in 2006?
38 years after they split up sold the Albert Hall out 6 nights on the spin.
I couldn't get a ticket for love nor money!
As for JM the godfather of British Blues talk about a production line of talent.
Clapton Green Fleetwood Mcvey Bruce Taylor Dunbar the list goes on.
He's 84 now if Little Miss D1 takes her music seriously he'd be her mentor without a doubt.

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Bit too much info there Connie!

Re: New music education platform launching in Havering

Mrs and Little Miss D1 wanted to stay all day yesterday to listen to a couple of past it's so decided to bugger off home and watch the  footie. There were three stages all seemed to be trying to out do each other.
I was going today but decided not to.
Todays star turn was the Blockheads ie Rog the Dodge Ramsey Andy Slash Blake Herbert (got all his sums wrong and shafted not only Havering workers but council tapayers) Mel give us another bevvy Wallace and Mike the council never lies White.
A much better name might be the Dickheads or the Four Fiddlers.