NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend
elton john played piano on the hollies "he aint heavy" and received £12 as a sessions musician.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

GAZZER
NEITHER DID I!!!

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend

A 'jiffy' is an actual unit of time for 1/100th of a second!

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend
an angry poster will be a contestant on the bbc pointless quiz tonight

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Ho-Hum
Do hope you win bellend.

 Mars is named after the Roman god of war because its red colour reminded early observers of blood.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Ho-Hum
The brain doesn’t feel pain: Even though the brain processes pain signals, the brain itself does not actually feel pain.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

It wasn't pointless watching pointless bellend.  I was watching with Penny Forum when she shrieked, "that's my friend Shirley from up the road."

Not many people know that.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend
her friend Shirley has been a poster, and incidentally my close relation

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

confused of hornchurch

Is her name Shirley Bellend?

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend
you know who she is

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Ho-Hum
You can't tickle yourself.  Ok, try it.

Not many people know that.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Ho-Hum
You are about 1 centimeter taller in the morning than in the evening.

Not many people know that.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Percy.
Redskins in Epping forest.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Mick Griffin

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend
'Grammar, it's the difference between knowing your shit and knowing you're shit'.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Percy.
They are not girl guides they belong to a group that later morphed into the Green shirts and was a guiding influence for the Hitler youth.It all started in Epping forest.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

The native tongue of the Jabberwocky has very few words or letters that can be translated into English, however, gtfreslllllsssssss montratle gggg~zoltap In English means  "do you sniff bus seats".

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

bellend

Singer Neil Diamond started his career as Neil Coal, he changed his name when the pressure got to him.

Re: NOT A LOT OF PEOPLE KNOW THAT

Ho-Hum
The chances of you dying on the way to get your lottery tickets is greater than your chances of winning.