Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

fred
Our illustrious Mayor is in India/Pakistan,was wondering how this would help London’s multitude of problems.
Perhaps he’s getting a heads up on Asian sex gangs.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

bellend
look on it as a harbinger of Christmases yet to pass.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

fred
Yes perhaps he has gone there to invite more of his ilk to our once great city,they seem to be underrepresented.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

OLD CODGER
There was I hoping he was there to ask if there is any space for them to return and what financial assistance they would be given/
NO apology.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Mark One
I wasn't there nor was my Dad (though he was in India in 1919 as a boy soldier of 17). So they, and Mr Kahn can go whistle for an apology.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

confused of hornchurch

Could it be a British army tradition? They did something similar in Ireland in 1972.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Mark One
Like blowing up people while they are out shopping is an IRA tradition eh

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

I hope he's not going to apologise for partition of India and Pakistan in 1948.
It left around a million on both sides dead.
Sorry nowt to do with us as we'd gone by then.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

bellend
send boris to Denmark I want an apology from them there Vikings.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

dalek1
And what about the Romans?

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Ho-Hum
If Khan had his way London would be called Londonstan.  In my view he's creepy and khannot be trusted.

Those Romans eh! What did they ever do for us?

They threw a few of us to the lions.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Ho-Hum
India should apologise to the UK for taking our aid money to fund their down trodden subjects while spending millions on their space program.

India recently made history, when its Mars Orbiter Mission successfully entered the Martian orbit. In doing so, it became the first country to enter Mars’ orbit on its first attempt and also the first Asian country to reach the red planet.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Hadrian built a wall to keep the jock's out.

Cunning those Jocks manipulating the Romans to build a wall to keep the English out of Scotland.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

confused of hornchurch

Two more looking for an apology.

Birmingham Six: Calls for end to 'double injustice'
Two men who were wrongly convicted of carrying out the Birmingham pub bombings in 1974 have supported calls for the alleged bombers to be named publicly to end a "double injustice".
Hugh Callaghan and Billy Power have given rare TV interviews describing how false confessions were beaten out of them by police.
The families of the 21 victims are due to go to court on Wednesday to try to overturn a decision which means the alleged real bombers cannot be named at fresh inquests.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

In a few years time we'll be going cap in hand to them!

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Ho-Hum
Yeah, I'm sure they'll aid us, not.

Re: Mr Khan thinks we? should apologise for an event in 1919.Comments welcomed.

Well the Jallianwala Bagh massacre is not something the British should be proud of, in fact we should be utterly ashamed of it.

Britain was an imperialistic power and referred to itself as an Empire, we invaded and controlled foreign sovereign states by force and with utter brutality.

People talk of the radical Muslim plot for the Islamification of the world, they only talk about it, the imperialist British went out there and did it. We forced our ideals and culture on completely alien states and did it by brute force.

Yes we should apologise albeit 99 years too late.