Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Lorraine Moss
Up till now I have chosen to ignore all the comments that these 2 posters have been making about me.  However I feel that the time has come to give my side of the story.

As you all know Ecologue 7 has been posting on this forum for a number of years now and has always been a well respected poster.  I have had the pleasure of meeting the E7 in person on several occassions and considered him to be a very nice and decent person.

Ecologue 7 very kindly offered to help with the Stephen Sowden case last year after I started to work full time.  He has done a huge amount of work and been a fantastic help.

On Saturday 6th March in the evening, E7 got involved in an argument with another poster on this site.  He emailed me and asked me to get involved.  I was spending time with my family and did not want to get involved in an argument with 2 people.  I then started to get emails with the words "Betrayal" on them.  The following day I received an email from him which was also to the other member of team stephen.  The email stated that I was behind all of the problems with the forum and not to be trusted?  Neither myself or the other member of team Stephen heard from E7 for a few weeks.  We did hear from Norman who told us that E7 would be back in touch shortly.

On the 10th April myself and the other member of team stephen received an email from E7 asking for an update. I was at work when I got this email.  When I arrived home I noticed that E7 had posted on the site about the lack of progress on Stephen's case.  I responded by saying that I had just got in from work and I would email him later.  I am currently working over 42 hours a week and have a home and family to look after.  I then received a further email from him stating that my response had better be good.  I then got another email complaining that he had waited an hour an half for my response.  I found his attitude very demanding and rude and decided not to respond.

Yes I did delete his comments about "exposing the myth that is Lorraine Moss".  However my initial response was "Go for it E7".  However, myself and the other member of Team Stephen decided that it was best to delete these comments.  The reason for this is that links to the post are being sent to various different organisations. We wanted the post to be taken seriously.  This was explained by myself in an email to E7.  As you can all see for yourselves I have not deleted any of the other posts and comments that E7 and Norman have made about me.

I do not feel the need to defend any of the allegations that have been made against me by E7 and Norman and the people that matter know the truth.

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Royston Eldridge

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Royston Eldridge

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Barbara Matthews
Don't you understand that Lorraine barely has a minute to herself currently?   She's explained her work commitment, and you know she has a home and family too.  Insofar as Stephen is concerned, her commitment to him has never waivered and she and Stephen stay in contact.  Just because she isn't reporting back to you or on this forum doesn't mean anything other than a lack of time to do so.  Stephen has other problems occurring and it's Lorraine he turns to for help with them, and he gets it every time.  Have a go at us councillors if you must, but back off Lorraine - she is 100% honest and true as everyone that knows her would vouch for.  You are bang out of order with your attack.  If you have a beef with her then sort it out in private instead of trying to score cheap points.

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Phil Wailing
In the words of Meatloaf:

Well you took the words right out of my mouth!

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

Percy
You know I consider the Residents groups as a threat to real opposition or power in Havering but Lorraine is one of the good guys a real worker and support.

Re: Message To Ecologue7 and Norman

bellend
Lorraine is a credit to this site and a hardworking campaigner for just causes. she now has a full time job and family to look after, time is the only enemy. and Barbra Mathews is one of the best councillors in havering.