Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Lorraine Moss
A lady that I know very well just sent me this message;

"Was at the holocaust yesterday then went for a cuppa at the Wyckombe Hall their was a school choir all very nice but Rozzer stood up to give one of his queen and country speeches, well poor Mr Mayor was so vexed !!!!! He was shouting on the top of his voice was he doing up there I'm the Mayor and I do the speeches, Rozzer didn't hear of see it and droned on !  But it was embarrassing with the Mayor of Redbridge and Dagenham and Rainham sitting at the same table",

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Lorraine Moss
I don't often stick up for Andrew Rosindell but on this occasion his name was actually in the program tp speak.

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Well, IMO the mayor only got the job because somebody pulled some strings, at least he now knows who's really running the Havering circus.

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Terry Matthews

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

confused of hornchurch

"What do you expect from a uncouth arrogant little S**t? "

Oi, Terry, that's the London Borough of Havering's mayor you're talking about.

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Terry Matthews

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

confused of hornchurch

I just put two and two together.

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

Well Terry, it seems that there is more.  Someone has just contacted me on Twitter and they also witnessed the Mayors Diva like behavior.  They also told me that;

"He was also shouting at the catering staff because the tea was cold! People had to wait a maximum of 5 minutes while they made more tea, not something that anyone minded doing. It was very embarrassing for anyone who saw him".

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

confused of hornchurch

Perhaps somebody told him his days are numbered?

Re: Mayor Of Havering Is Not Very Happy With MP Andrew Rossindell

starry eyes
What goes around comes around, one day the bricks will tumble. We are patient, we will wait.