Martial Grove (2)

Council Witness

Re: Martial Grove (2)

Mark One
What???

Re: Martial Grove (2)

And AJ Martial plays for Man U.

Re: Martial Grove (2)

confused of hornchurch

I can take you to Mavis Grove, Hornchurch RM12 6EX, but I don't know where Martial Grove is.

Re: Martial Grove (2)

bellend
marital lows is that next to divorce papers?

Re: Martial Grove (2)

That image looks somewhat like an Ice Warrior in Doctor Who.
Perhaps they live in Martial Grove.

Re: Martial Grove (2)

Do you mean the "marital aids" shop?

Re: Martial Grove (2)

bellend
aids has ruined a few marriages i'll wager

Re: Martial Grove (2)

Hmmm that's why under such a regime im inclined to be rather bellicose. Indeed the Romans initiated such restrictions upon my tribe in about AD 43.-Oh yes sireee GAZZER does remember emperor Claudius ordering "martial law" and It made me angry.

Although I was still a pup my back was up so I slaughtered and ate a whole roman legion (me breath smelt bad for days) anyway that bugger Aulus Plautius gave me oodles of gold to leave this green and pleasant land so i went to live in Hawaii where I got a job as a danno type person in hawaii 50 ( you wonder how did I get that job-difo era and all that!! well I had me time travelling trousers on easy eh).

Anyway Im back now so you can all luv me forever...nity nite off out disco fever lol.

Re: Martial Grove (2)

Mark One
Very one back out of the room very slowly, whatever you don't run.....

Re: Martial Grove (2)

GAZZER
Hmmm very very apt my dearest rasta blaster- oi oi saveloy I likes this record very apt too..

https://youtu.be/O52jAYa4Pm8