#MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

#MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Council Witness
Armed extremists in Havering and Essex won't be allowed to hide and laugh at the suffering of others - get used to it.

Inspiring American Students find support in Havering and Essex.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

fred
Are you suggesting that we come on the streets to protest like the children in the US.?
Do you know how many of the silly Z listers that were in meltdown over Mr Trumps election have moved to Canada?
You have also yet to answer the questions that our esteemed poster from the North put the other day,especially where do flies go in the winter,meanwhile Jimmy Savile is still dead and the Wife’s just told me we need more milk.
Happy Easter.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

I hope they aren't going to block the local roads, I've got to pop out to Tesco's.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Should we be getting sandbags in a la the Second World War?

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Was it your group that was responsible for the installation of Check Point Charlie in Lawns Way on the risible excuse of HGVs using Lawns Way as a short?cut.Was this a clever ruse to intercept the armed extremists on their way to Tesco’s at Rex Close.?
Were they disguised as parking revenue Stasi,if so they are frightening shoppers away causing shops to close down at regular intervals.
We await your response to these points with interest.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

bellend
he seems a bit like my mrs they both never answer a question other than in the form of another question.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

confused of hornchurch

Maybe he's a politician then?

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

You know this.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Percy
They seem to have put tank traps along great nelmes way.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

fred
Another road full of HGVs maybe

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Are we preparing for war?

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

fred
Yeah on the motorists of Havering and any poor soul silly enough to visit unless they have to.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

Either that or turning the road into a fishing lake.

Re: #MarchForOurLives Coming To Havering and Essex ?

fred
Be up for that,bit closer than Fishers Green,depends what the robber barons want for a day ticket if opened.