Mama

Lorraine Moss
It is my son's 15th birthday today so we decided to go to the cinema so he could watch a 15 rated film.

We went to the Premier Cinema it is really good there and half the price of Vue.  We saw the film Mama and it was brilliant.  It was really scary in places but had a brilliant story.  Best horror film I have seen in ages.

Re: Mama

Bouncer
sounds good

yes i have heard many good things about the premier cinema...Always good to have that sort of competition

Re: Mama

Percy.
Yes however if you have an orange phone account its orange wednesday half price at the Vue.

Re: Mama

Lorraine Moss
Premier is £4 even at weekends.

Re: Mama

GAZZER
I have yet to see a modern Horror film that scares me-however the loony left Liebour party and all its Zombie followers scares the shit outa me-look how it has turned a once great and prosperous country into a immigrants haven multicultural murdering overpopulated shit hole within a few years.

They also destroyed a great economy  that was gifted to them-Labour supporters and there mad dark princes are the real bogy men-remember they deleted ENGLISH (just like Hitler's Ideology) off most application forms-they all need to be arrested because they are NAZIS.

Nity nite

Re: Mama

Lorraine Moss
Hi Gazzer, have you seen the woman in black?  That is very jumpy in places.

I also see a film last night called "Panic Button" which was more of a thriller.  It was really good and makes you think twice about what you post on sites like facebook.  It also has a really interesting twist at end.

Re: Mama

GAZZER
Hi Mossy,

Yes seen both of those films and loved them-however if am truthful and probably before your time- I was smuggled in by me sister to watch the Exorcist at rom Odeon. Outside there were real priest trying to dissuade people from watching it.

WTF-it was a new benchmark for all horror films but its claim that it was based on a REAL possession ruined my older sisters mental health for a year.

Scaaaaaaaaaaaaary eh

Re: Mama

Lorraine Moss
I saw the exorcist when I was about 14.  We used to go to a youth club and they would show videos.  We watched it on a black and white portable tv and we were all petrified.  My mum would never let me or my brother even bring a copy of the video into the house.

Re: Mama

Lorraine Moss
Gazzer, have you seen Insidious?  I thought that was really scary.

Re: Mama

When did we have this great economy.It was not in the twenties and thirties it was grim after the first world war with general strikes starving miners and millions of jobless.It wasnt the forties war and rationing.It was not the fifties no money and war debt to pay.By the 60s we had lost or was losing our industry the inflation began in the seventies with an egg 4p one day being 6p the next and 20p by the end of the year mortgages at 14% it was not the eighties by then the first housing crash had started shall I go on its never been good for the working or non working man.

Re: Mama

It seems that they (the film makers) are running outa ideas-my daughters luv the twilight vampire films and and I must admit that the special effects are great i.e. men morphing into werewolves.

Nevertheless who ever heard of a nice Vampire there stone cold killers-ask my cousin. Watch the old black and white film of varney the vampire and be scared ....

Re: Mama

If it hasn't been good for the working man how come you have a computer and are able to cut and post other peoples quotes fool.

Even you seem to have a tiny amount of education.

Re: Mama

I love the Twilight films and Vampire Diaries is really good.  I have heard that True Blood is while worth a watch as well.

Re: Mama

GAZZER
Yes they are good films but why are film makers trying to portray undead killers as moralistic beings-when there origins are purely satanic.

Re: Mama

Yes seen Insidious another good film-shit we will have to start up a horror film club or summit..

Re: Mama

Percy.
Heres a full length horror film you will like.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5W2MqaTr0hg

Re: Mama

Ho-Hum
I've heard of B-movies pericles but that was a bit further down the alphabet.

Re: Mama

Percy.
You are obviously not an afficienado of the film noire then .
My favourite films are eraserhead and revenge of the mutant tomatoes.

Here

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y-jJkVEuFAU

Re: Mama

HARLEQUIN-was a good film when I first watched it in the 70s-seems a little tame now but still keep it in the Vault for future viewing.

Re: Mama

Film noire percy!!!-David Lynch "RABBITS" true genius.