MP's Expenses - The thieving parasites are at it again....

MP's Expenses - The thieving parasites are at it again....

Keep it in the family.

CLICK HERE

Re: MP's Expenses - The thieving parasites are at it again....

Ho-Hum
The grave robber mentality is a must have attribute for parliamentarians and local council officers.  The need to feed their greed is an engine constantly revving in their breasts.

Integrity is a pretence.  Time to sever fingers?

Re: MP's Expenses - The thieving parasites are at it again....

MR H
Hmmmmm, we've been here before haven't we.

Why are we so surprised by this. Parliament after all is just one big theatre. A large talking shop were we consistently shell out.

I'm of the belief that whoever sits on the Government side the end result will be the same.

I've no confidence in any of them. Its all hot air and we pay.
It's not the SIZE of the dog in the fight.............it's the size of the FIGHT in the dog that counts.