MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

dalek1

Meet the Leader and Cabinet
You can meet the Leader of Havering Council, Councillor Roger Ramsey, and Cabinet Members on Friday 5 February, 1pm – 2pm, near Starbucks in The Liberty shopping centre, Romford. This is an opportunity for residents to let the Leader know what is important to them.

So Rog is holding his usual monthly meet the leader sessions. Any interesting questions to ask folks?
How about why is he and the Dame ignoring Stephen Sowdens plight? Why did the full council meeting last week dominated by the EU  referendum and virtually no local issues were discussed (I believe)? Why was the meals on wheels debate confined to cabinet and not put out to the full council? Why did the mast controversy in Hornchurch get overlooked by the planning department? How did Havering council purchase a big batch of duff bulbs for our street lamps? Why did Havering council waste so much money pursuing O60's wife in legal fees and how did their case collapse? Why Mr Ramsey (refuse to use pompous titles like councillor) are you so inept and allow your staff to get away with near murder?
Noticed as per usual the publicity was confined to the Havering news letter and zilch elsewhere. They are hoping for a low turnout no doubt.
Bob

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

Bob
they do not like to go far do they? .When are they going to the far waste areas of havering for this farce?
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

dalek1
Your guess is a good as mine Perc.
I might make a call to someone I know at the town hall and try to find out.

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

Terry Matthews

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

Royston Eldridge
Bob

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

Bob
Can the elected councilors not hold local meetings in their wards without the leader.
I have never made but one prayer to God, a very short one: 'O Lord, make my enemies ridiculous.' And God granted it.

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

confused of hornchurch

Yes, but it wouldn't be the same as 'ask the cabinet'.

I haven't had a good laugh since they stopped that format.

Re: MEET THE LEADER THIS FRIDAY 5TH FEB

dalek1
A bit of public humiliation then filmed and placed on You Tube or some other public domain site is what that old fucker needs. A very public question. Mr Ramsey do you really lead the council if not which AR does? Don't expect a straight answer any time.