London Killing

Havering Man
Yet again a young lad has lost his life and for what, political correctness that's what. Lets not beat around the bush here.
The problem is mainly a black thing and until the race card is put away and the parents get behind stop and search then the killings will go on.
I check my sons are not going out with knifes and if they're stopped by the police so be it.
Just a simple man from Havering who wants change to the status quo

Re: London Killing

The problem has be caused by mass uncontrolled immigration of cultures that don't give a shit about human life or law and order. We have allowed the scum of the earth into our country and now we are paying for it....

Please don't tell me the utterly useless, self interest, lying, thieving, fiddling career politicians weren't told....

So far this year in London...

Re: London Killing

Phil Wailing
That article was written on Tuesday of this week and it's 3 dead bodies out of date already.

Enoch Powell based his assessment of the dangers of mass immigration on 50,000 net per year.

Cameron said in 2010 on the Andrew Marr show:

"Immigration levels will be capped every year and be limited to “tens of thousands” more than the numbers departing to live abroad, under a Conservative government."

Cameron allowed net migration of 318,000 in 2014 and 332,000 in 2015 and what a surprise the murder rate in London went up by a parallel amount.

Why are Conservatives such god damned liars.

Re: London Killing

"Why are Conservatives such god damned liars." Every politician breathing is a god damned liar..... They only stop lying when they are dead.....

Re: London Killing

fred
Be careful there are a lot of liberal left numpties and most of the so called right wing Conservatives that’s not to mention the snowflakes out there who get offended at the least little thing,hitting them with the facts of the real world and a few home truths will have them in meltdown.
You are absolutely correct in what you say,this Country is crying out for some proper leadership to either deport or incarcerate the scum that are walking our streets at present and if that includes a few politicians so much the better.
Getting the obscene salaries at the top of our industries and Public bodies under control would not go amiss either.
A couple of referendums on immigration and the restoration of the death penalty would also be welcomed in my opinion.
A few more Farages and Tommy Robinson’s wouldn’t do no harm,they have the Establishment in panic on how to shut them up,which in my book makes them right.Its the old cliche”if the governor don’t like it it’s got to be good for the common man”

Re: London Killing

Phil Wailing
Talking of outrageous salaries. Havering council dishes out contracts to Persimmon Homes and they are the company that paid £500 million to its top 140 executives and £110 million to Jeff Fairburn the CEO.

Mr Fairburn said he deserves the £110 million bonus because he works very hard.

Re: London Killing

fred
He is also from that funny County of Yorkshire so trying to part him from any of it could be worth a series and a box set all his own.

Re: London Killing

Couldn't give a shit about snowflake liberal lefties.... This human scum is like a cancer spreading across the entire planet....

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/2018/11/09/melbourne-incident-major-police-operation-car-bursts-flames/

"Victoria state police Commissioner Graham Ashton says the suspect, who was originally from Somalia, was known to police and the incident is being treated as terrorism."

Re: London Killing

fred
Yes it is,if these medievals want to make war on our Christian Societies then the sooner we cleanse them from society the  better,you can’t rationalise with them their fanatics.
You appease them at your peril.

Re: London Killing

The BBC.... 1971...