Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Revealed: Universal Credit Requires The Terminally Ill To Meet ‘Work Coaches’.   CLICK HERE

Universal Credit Prompts 'Horrific' Surge In Foodbank demand. CLICK HERE

Social Mobility Commission Board Quits 'Due To Little Hope Of Fairer Britain'.  CLICK HERE

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Council Witness

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Good old Frank Field.
Always good value.
So a tory mp has a guilt complex.
Or was that just crocodile tears for the cameras.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

bellend
I thought the same tears of guilt, then I looked in more detail.

In July 2015, Allen was elected to the Work and Pensions Select Committee. Allen made her maiden speech before the House of Commons on 20 October 2015, when she detailed criticism of proposed cuts to tax credits, saying, 'because today I can sit on my hands no longer'. She wanted to criticise the proposed tax credit cuts. She wanted to intervene before it was 'too late' to stop the changes to tax credits, even though she didn't want to support the motion tabled by Labour.

at the moment she is new to the house, she still has the right sort of commitment to a decent Britain, let's hope she can withstand the pressure to 'fall in line'.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

In response Mr Rosindell said:

"There have been some implementation issues, but the principal of making work pay and getting people to be less dependent on state benefits is right."

Ahhhh, Mr Rosindell, never had a job and has spent his entire life funded by the tax payer......

CLICK HERE

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

That's what I feel as well. His MP "salary" and endless expenses are nothing other than glorified state benefits. He's otherwise practically unemployable.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Ho-Hum
My life never changes whoever is in power.  I am never poorer and never richer, never sadder or happier.  All the political screaming is just a cacophony in the background.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Phil Wailing
How true that is, it is irrelevant to ordinaly working people which gang of parasites is in power. Nothing ever changes, the status quo is maintained.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

bellend
yes they allow you enough money to come back Monday, they keep prices just as high as they dare, state pensions among the lowest in an industrialised country, education at a level the political class can be assured will not threaten their offspring's advantage.

Rosindell is a stupid tosser. He's the last person to lecture others about getting a job - the fucker is nothing but a scrounger on public money. Never done a proper days work in his life. Sorry for stating the obvious, but that creep pisses me off.

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Ho-Hum
Have ye nay heard the expression Michael....Rosser the Tosser?

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

I have now! What's with all the tartan lingo - I thought you are a cockney?

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Dr Ellie Cannon, a GP in South Hampstead, posted a tweet revealing how doctors have to ask patients if they can afford to eat when they come to the surgery complaining of fatigue or unexplained illness. It went viral and was addressed in a food poverty debate in the House of Commons.

Now she has told how in recent years doctors have seen a resurgence in rickets — a disease usually caused by lack of vitamin D or calcium in a child’s diet. It causes bones to become soft and weak, and can lead to deformities as well as pain, fragile bones, tooth decay and poor growth.

CLICK HERE

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

dalek1
So in the next few years are we going to see the return of typhoid cholera and tb?

Will we see the workhouse back for those unfortunate enough to lose their jobs?

Shall we have deportations to Oz for stealing a loaf of bread to feed a family?

Welcome to Conservative Britain!

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

confused of hornchurch

Doctor at one of the country’s largest A&E units reveals he has been forced to turn ambulances away because he has even run out of corridor space for sick patients who are waiting 12 HOURS to be seen
Dr Richard Fawcett who works in Stoke-on-Trent said: 'Not even space in halls'
Desperate tweet revealed patients in North Staffordshire hospital wait 12 hours
A&E experts said: 'Last winter was worst in 15 years but this winter was far worse'
Seven NHS hospitals out of 153 had advisory amount of free beds this December
By Connor Boyd For Mailonline
Published: 14:31, 31 December 2017 | Updated: 18:53, 31 December 2017

A consultant at one of the country's largest A&E units has revealed patients are being stacked in ambulances as there are no beds and the corridors are too full.
Richard Fawcett works in Stoke-on-Trent, an area where hundreds of beds that could be used to help have been closed down by the NHS.
In a desperate tweet he revealed that patients at the University of North Staffordshire Hospital were waiting 12 hours to see a doctor.
He said the hospital , which has one of the largest A&E departments in England, was now having to resort to stacking patients in ambulances while they waited to be seen as there was nowhere else to put them.

Read more: http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5224583/Stoke-Trent-doctors-tweet-reveals-E-bed-crisis.html#ixzz52s09JVjY
Follow us: @MailOnline on Twitter | DailyMail on Facebook

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Britain’s biggest police force will not investigate crimes including public order offences, shoplifting and low-level assaults if officers are required to look at CCTV for more than 20 minutes, The Times has learnt.

Metropolitan Police officers have also been told to drop investigations into thousands of lower-level offences if no CCTV is available.

The Met’s new crime assessment policy, obtained under Freedom of Information, reveals that numerous offences such as vandalism, vehicle crime and fuel theft will not be pursued if the cost of the damage or amount taken is less than £50.

CLICK HERE

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

Phil Wailing
The chief executive of one of Britain’s biggest housebuilders is facing mounting calls to give up some of his “obscene” bonus after receiving the first £45 million instalment of a payout that could top £110 million.

Jeff Fairburn, the chief executive of Persimmon, has so far refused to say what he will do with the one of the largest bonuses in corporate history, in a scandal that has already triggered the resignation of the company’s chairman.

Perhaps he can fund a few food banks.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/persimmon-boss-collects-first-45m-of-110m-bonus-r5wwnbzhn?shareToken=bed3dfacb0deaa6eb8a90a08c512120b

Re: Life in Britain under the Conservatives.....

fred
Stop building houses we don't need then he won't be getting any bonus,we don't have a housing crisis we have a very serious immigration crisis.

1234 ... 26