Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Trixie
please sign our petition to help Alfie
Alfie has server epalectic seizures .
Please look at link.
http://chn.ge/2FydHDU

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

dalek1
Hello Trixie and welcome to the Forum.
I have already signed this and uploaded it to my Facebook page.
Not only could this substance help young Alfie but it has also helped cancer patients and people suffering with the daily pain of Arthritis.
Why this stupid government won't legalise this substance under controlled conditions and under prescription is beyond common sense.
Best wishes for your campaign.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Trixie
Thanks Dalek1.
Gratitude to you.
Trixie.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

They should legalise cannabis and give it to the prisoners to keep them off spice and keep them calm.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Signed.

Best wishes for the future.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Trixie
Thanks again to all that signed to help Alfie.

I find it ironic that the UN has declared the UK as the worlds leading medical cannabis exporter. Or can I trust my sources?

LiNK
https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.rt.com/uk/420569-cannabis-drug-weed-export/amp/

I'm not trying to promote cannabis use., I just believe it should be available to those who desperately need it.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Winchy
As regards dealing with arthritus pain (and other aches and pain), CBD oil  is supposed to be very good, and it IS legal and is now on sale in Holland and Barrett amongst other places. CBD Oil  also comes from the hemp family but is not the same as Cannabis Oil  - it has little to no THC, which is the stuff that gets folk stoned. But not yet approved for NHS use, which it should be.

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

Charboon
 I think some of us don't really want the marijuana to be legalized in our state but I think we have our own opinion about this. I came across this article https://www.greenmed.io/blog/5-states-will-last-legalize-cannabis/ that other places are already legalized. Maybe in past decades using marijuana is not good or it is a crime but it's already 2018 and it also has benefits for us. It used for medical purposes as well so why can't it be legalized?

Re: Legalisation of cannabis oil.

bellend
yer man, pass the duchy on the left hand side