Latest List Of Greenbelt Land That Has Had Applications For The Status To Be Removed

Latest List Of Greenbelt Land That Has Had Applications For The Status To Be Removed

Lorraine Moss
Please see https://www.havering.gov.uk/downloads/file/721/green_belt_sites_and_locations

Re: Latest List Of Greenbelt Land That Has Had Applications For The Status To Be Removed

Phil Wailing
GB 76 land at Upper Bedfords Farm has been added to the list.